Christmas Remix (Part 2)

The evening got even better. Once we finished dinner and I volunteered to help out to wash the dishes, we moved the conversation over to the living room and enjoyed a nice cup of coffee.

Ignazio and his mother were so nice and such jokesters that they had me laughing all night long. Next thing I know, it was almost midnight.

"Well you guys, I'm off to bed. Don't stay up late please." Signora Catalina said as she got up and then gave Ignazio a kiss on his forehead. "Lock up for me. You have a lovely night Y/N and thank you so much for coming cover. You are more than welcome to come over for Christmas too."

"Really? Oh how lovely of you. Thank you." I replied. She then smiled and said good night to both before going upstairs.

"It's late Y/N. I should accompany you to your house." Ignazio said as he turned off the lights on the kitchen.

"It's literally just next door. I can go on my own. Thanks for everything Ignazio, I honestly felt like if I never left my family with you guys." I replied as I began to put on the coat.

"Well, whenever you feel a bit sad or lonely, you know we are next door to cheer you up. And also I hope you accept coming to our Christmas dinner since my mom already invited you." Ignazio said.

"I will think about it. I won't know if I'll be busy with finishing the album by then. Plus, Christmas is the due date too." I said.

"Do not worry of work. We'll get it done, even if it costs us to stay up late in the studio but I'll make sure we have it finished and ready to give it to Michele by before Christmas." Ignazio said.

I chuckled and grabbed my purse. "I won't keep you until late in the studio. I understand you guys want to spend time with your families too."

Ignazio went ahead and opened the door for me as I fixed my hair. I smiled at him and so did he. "Good. You do understand the meaning of family time." He sighed and I stepped out.

"Thank you for dinner and the nice chat. I'll see you tomorrow at the studio so get some rest." I said and he nodded.

"Goodnight Y/N."

"Goodnight Ignazio." Both said the same thing before turning around and getting back on the car to park it in your drive way. Something about that night made my heart flutter like never before.

*2 weeks later at the studio*

"Guys!" I had to shout over them as they were just being loud. They finally got quiet and I had their attention. "Okay. It's the final song now and I want it to be something amazing."

"Yes!" Piero shouted and Gianluca only pat his back so he could calm down. The boys got so used to be they now just called me by my name and not Signorina. We have all spent a long time together that now we were more friends than coworkers.

"Why don't we sing Jingle Bell?" Ignazio said and began singing out.

"Sorry to interrupt you Nazio but I want to sing Let It Snow." Gianluca said.

"But we all agreed we were going to sing It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year." Piero said to the guys.

"Umm yes, when did you guys discuss this?" I asked.

"Oh it was last week but I thought we were joking." Ignazio said.

"Okay. Well I must have been noticed of this and avoid discussing over it like you guys are right now." I said and then sat down.

"Why don't we just choose another song?" Gianluca asked.

"We don't have much time left. You know what guys? Let's just record each one of you singing the song of your choice." I said and took all of the scattered papers from the table.