Triple Trouble

Hueys pov

Alright today's the day. Its our first day at hopes peak! I've planned ahead for the day and set an alarm clock that I built myself to help us wake up on time since my brothers like their beauty sleep. I placed airhorn noises in the clock so that when the clock rings there's no way they can sleep through it.

Once the clock rang my brothers praticly jumped out of their skin and then attacked me with pillows when they saw me holding in laughter.

"you are such a asshole" dewey yelled.

"yeah dumbass I nearly had a freaking heart attack" louey growled.

I continued to giggle as they hit me with pillows "ok guys stop we have to go to school now" I protested.

"tch fine but I totally get you back for that later" dewey said hitting me one more time for good measure and then running off to get change.

We ate breakfast and then dad took us to school. The three of us took a deep breath feeling kinda nervous for our first day and then took our first step inside.

The school was as beautiful as I imagined. I already had a good feeling about this place. I walked up to the secretary and asked her where our class was. She handed us our timetable for the year and wished us good luck. What a nice lady!

We went into class where a bunch of students were talking among each other. Seeing so many new people was a little nerve-wracking so I subconsciously grabbed my brothers hands. They squeezed my hands reassuringly and lead me to our new seats. I let out a sigh of relief. With my brothers by my side I should have no problem getting through school.

"alright class its time for lessons!"