Big Sis Keade

Keades pov

"ha! He totally thinks I'm hitting on him!"

"Well are you?"

"hell yeah I am!"

Me and kokichi were raised as Foster siblings since a young age so he really felt like my baby brother. We told each other everyone, we even admitted our crushes.

I told kokichi about my crush on Kirumi and in turn kokichi told me about his crush on both kiibo and miu which was a little strange but I course I accepted him. Of course I did he's the only proper family I have!

Right now my raging bisexsual brother was teasing the heck out of kiibo and making miu jealous while I put his hair in a bun.

"maybe instead of teasing them my little tunderi you should just confess your feelings to them" I suggested.

"only if you confess your feelings to mama-chan!" kokichi pouted. I sighed, of course he would switch it around like this it's what he's so good at but I'll risk getting my heart broken if it will give my brother courage.

"fine I agree" we shook on it and the next day at school I confessed my feelings to karumi and she accepted them! I was so happy I burst into tears and Kirumi was worried that I was sad. She's so sweet!

We both agreed that we would spy on kokichi to see how his confession went. We saw him nervously confessing his attraction and they both looked super confused. Me and Kirumi stood by ready to beat the crap out of them if they broke Kokichis heart. They both hugged him so I assume things went well, I suppose they're safe for now.

Kokichi ran up and gave me a big hug. I hugged him back, gald that things worked out so well.