Yukikos Confession

Yukikos pov

I was walking home with my best friend sakiko kuzuryu when I saw him. Mason mamota. Sure he's got a strange name but he's so kind and goofy and my heart beats faster when we're together. Right now he was walking home with his little brother and I couldn't stop staring at his adorable face.

Sakiko caught me staring and nouged me "hey maybe you should stop staring at him and actually ask him out"

"that's easy for you to say" I muttered.

"it's not that hard. Here I'll do it for you"

"sakiko wait!"

Without any hesitation she walked up to Mason and asked him out for me. I stood there with my anxiety building up in my chest and it only got worse when Mason walked up to me.

"hey" he said smiling at me.

"hey" I replied.

"sakiko told me that you'd like to ask me out"

"no- I mean yes!- I mean oh I don't know!" I said hanging my head feeling overwhelmed.

He laughed. God he has the warmest, most friendly laugh I've ever heard. "well you'll have plenty of time to figure it out when I take you out after school next Saturday!"

"t-take me out!?" I stuttered blushing.

"Well only if you want to. I'm not forcing you-"

"I'd love too!" I said quickly.

"great! Then I'll pick you up after school" he smiled brightly and then walked away with his little brother.

"oh thank you sakiko!" I yelled hugging her tightly.

"hey no need to do that dumbass! I just like seeing you happy is all" she muttered looking flushered.

She waved goodbye to me as she had already arrived at her house. I skipped to my own house feeling over the moon.