Talent Swap Halloween

Mius pov

I sat in the decorated classroom with my boyfriends with a smile on my face. Today was Halloween my favourite time of the year and our class is holding a party later. I was excited since this would be my first Halloween with my partners but of course kiibo could only tease me about it.

"wow your soooo excited for Halloween you must be real freak miu!"

"that doesn't make any sense kiibo!"

"yes it does!"

"no it doesn't!"

"yes i-"

"that's enough!" kokichi slammed his hands on the table. We were shocked. It's rare for the calm inventor to lose his temper. "we're supposed to be having a good time with our friends but all you two can do is argue!"

Kokichi teared up. I felt guilt make its way down into my stomach. Even kiibo who normally teases kokichi for his outbursts looked guilty.

"I'm sorry baby I'll promise we'll get along now" I said hugging him.

"yeah don't sweat it inventor boy!" kiibo said ruffling his hair.

Soon enough our teacher came in and announced that the Halloween festival was ready. We cheered and ran outside. We dressed up in fancy kimonos and played festival games. At the end of the night we sat down on a blanket and watched the fireworks. We cuddled together happy that we sorted out our problems before the festival.