Chapter 3

Spoilers for THH and SDR2 and DV3. I don't know if you've finished it and just said mmm ship •3–

I'm sorry what? Rantaro wanted to be with me again? This is all way to much.
"Well Saihara~Chan we should go to our classes. Don't want to be late like me on the first day." Amami~Kun said to me before walking away smiling and waving.
On my way to class I managed to avoid Akamatsu~San. After I took a seat in art the teacher didn't even give us a second after the bell.
"Hellllllo there class! So I hope you all have what I asked for this weekend!" The teacher screamed.
I giggled a bit about the word hope. Danganronpa really made that a funny word. Nagito even made it better! Being so obsessed with it to the fact you try and kill everyone and yourself because you learn you were remnants of despair! That season was epic.
The teacher then started screaming again, "OKAY NOW DRAW WHATEVER YOU WANT! AND REMEMBER THE RULES!"
Wait rules-? Art class has rules? It's probably just no nudity and that jazz. He had some girl with white hair pass out paper. She was muttering something about Atua and how it's sucks. Weirdo, and that's coming from me. The king of weirdos.
I started drawing Amami~Kun as his Danganronpa character. But I added himself as I've seen him today in the background. The cool part about his character is that he was kinda insane and a complete asshole. But after meeting him he's nice and completely sane. Or at least as much as I know. Maybe he's like Akamatsu~San and is just using me. Well that wouldn't surprise me anyway. I mean he's a star, perfect. Why waste his time with trash like me?
The kid next to me tapped my shoulder. "Hey uhm are you drawing Rantaro from danganronpa 52?"
"Oh yeah I am.' I smiled, being taken out of my trance, 'he's tied as a #1 favorite for me! Kyoko and him heh."
"I really like Ibuki. She's a lot like me, but with less music and more lesbian' the kid next to me laughed a bit and showed me her art of Ibuki, 'I can't get her hair right. Think you can help me out?"
"Oh yeah sure uhhhhh" the girl cut me off catching my gist.
"Tenko, Tenko Chabashura. But please just call me Tenko. All that Chan and sama and stuff is too confusing"
"Oh okay Tenko.' I said and introduced myself too, 'and here I can actually draw her hair decently. I mean I've drawn her a few times for a commission."
I took the paper and started drawing the Ibuki hair. The horns are the most difficult part for me. It's something I have to get straight. Everything else about her design is curved.
I finished the hair and gave it back to Tenko. She thanked me a few times and went back to getting the clothes and stuff drawn. I did the same.
                     Time skip to lunch
The bell just rang for lunch. I finally got the leave English class. I had Momota~Kun in that class. He even chose to sit next to me. Not very fun. I has saying some not so nice stuff and promised something to me.
I got in line and got some pizza. Specifically pepperoni pizza, but that's not important really. I went to go look for a table to sit at when I heard a whisper in my ear.
"So where do we sit? Maybe that table near the exit."
I jumped and nearly dropped my pizza.
"whAT-?" I turned to find Amami~Kun leaning down to my ear.
"Oh sorry Shuichi' the taller male said to me going back to being taller than me, 'but do you want to sit there with me?"
I nodded and we sat down at the table and were laughing at each other's stupid pizza jokes.
Rantaro's pizza fell apart. "Ahhaha! Guess it couldn't handle our cheesey jokes!" Rantaro said and we both burst out in laughter.
I'm glad for once I've got a new friend. Maybe I should invite Tenko tomorrow.
After eating I was granted with a surprise. Kaito waiting for me at the trash area. Oh atua.

Hellllooo my lovelies ! Been awhile sorry guys. But I promise hopefully I can go back to some what of a normal schedule. But I hope you liked this chapter. I worked pretty hard on what pizza joke would look good there. Also did you know they have a height difference of 3 inches? I want Rantaro to call him a shortie like my PG rantaro friend does to me.

Word count: 794