Part 6 (?)

i don't know what the fuck i'm doing anymore but hey, at least there's an update?

——————————————————————

Shuichi POV-

I was struggling to put on sunscreen. it was a sad sight to see. Kirumi had to walk over and help me because i was so incompetent.

"Sihara kun do you not go outside a lot?' Kirumi asked me, 'after all everybody should know how to put sunscreen on if they go outside."

Miu, her girlfriend was just laughing at how i needed help. i guess i'm funny now? i was trying my best to defend myself but it really wasn't working. i never go outside and just spend my days watching danganronpa. after all theres 52 of them! Rantaro in one of them...

Rantaro, why'd you get with her?

a few minutes later everybody is in the pool except Shuichi

I'm just standing there akwardly. everybody is in the pool swimming. i don't want to swim because the shirt would stick to me showing my tits. well i mean i have a bikini top on but still. boobie bad.

"Heyyy Sihara chan!!!! Get in the water!" kokichi yells to me as he's sitting on Gonta's shoulders. man he really is short.

"Don't make me push you in shuichi!" kaito says to me as he slowly gets out of the pool to throw me in.

oh god wait throw me in?!?! THATS NOT GOOD-

"nO KAITO NO WAIT' I shouted starting to run from him, god why can't i be more athletic, 'DONT THROW ME!!!"

He catches up to me easily and picks me up bridal style, "You really need to run more that was too easy"

he throws me in the pool despite my kicking and punching. Miu was calling me a toddler.

word count: 295