Chapter 1

I woke up to a blaring alarm. I rolled over and turned it off. Sighing that it was Monday I rolled off my bed with a thud.
My name is Shuichi Sihara. I'm an ordinary high schooler. Well at least I think I am in some terms. In school I'm pretty normal with the weekly bullying, spacing out in class, and some decent grades. But other than that I'm way below ordinary. You see I'm kinda a super fan of this show called Danganronpa. I've seen every season, made fan made executions, and have a good amount of posters of my favorite characters in my room.
After a few minutes of getting ready for school like shoving toast in my mouth and regretting that I brushed my teeth first. After saying goodbye to my mother with a sticky note, as she was probably asleep still getting the rest she needed. After all shes a detective and getting all the cases late at night. But enough with the rambling, back to my life at school.
I walked into the campus listening to an opening of a Danganronpa show with my headphones. I tried to avoid Mamota~Kun and Akamatsu~San but as always I failed miserably. I felt a hand on my shoulder and immediately got pulled back into them. It wasn't as bad as it normally was but I still got a pretty big lip scar. Hope it wasn't bleeding, I really don't feel like going to the nurse and having my mum woken up just for this.
After a few minutes of name callings and some fists I managed to get away from those two. I hope I never have to be with them in a season. Granted I doubt they even like or know what Danganronpa is. As I was racing into the actual school and out of the courtyard I heard Akamatsu~San laughing. Maybe it was at how my hat was or how funny I look with a bloody lip.
The bell finally rang as I got to class. It was a new year so new people. We all are second years now so I hope the classes will be a bit tougher. This class was just homeroom though so nothing really happens here. So to avoid the snickering about my lip or my stupid hat I reached into my backpack and grabbed out my notebook. I never let anybody look in here. It's kind of like a diary but with pictures and fanmade executions. There are some questionable fanart in here too that would kill me if the people saw. I flipped it open to a page ive been meaning to rip out. It was with me and Ouma~Kun. Looking at it made me upset so I ripped the page out with a smile on my face. I then threw it away.
Ouma~Kun has cheated on me with somebody. They never told me they just said they did and felt guilty or some trash reason. For some reason we still text sometimes. I'm over them so I think we'll be friends again soon.
After about 10 minutes I spent the rest of class remaking an old execution of Rantaro Amami. He was a character in one of the latest seasons. He was definitely my favorite. He was a survivor and goes to this school. I definitely don't have the guts to talk to him as if balm at he mouth and would probably drool over him. The execution is made by me. It involves beheading to go with his talent of "The Ultimate Lucky Student". He gets tons of swords swung at him each hitting him but none in a deathly way. The last one right as he can't back away from them anymore cuts his head right off! After I finished remaking yesterday I decided to try and draw art to go with it today in homeroom.
Then the bell rang. Luckily it was right as I finished the last blood streak. How lovely! I walked to my next class staring at the floor. I could still hear some whispering about my lip. I smeared some of the blood on accident when I sneezed.  Then I arrived at my first real class of the day MATH. I hate math with a passion. It's boring and the teacher last year hated my doodles on the side of my papers.
After the bell rang I was seated in the back near a window. I normally pretty good math I just hate it so I sit in the back and don't pay  attention that much. But one thing caught my attention from the front. A student was late and ran into class almost falling over their own shoes. I didn't see their face as I didn't really care. But that changed very quickly when I heard a familiar soothing voice ask me something I'll never forget.
"Uh hey can I sit here?" The late make asked
As I looked up from my notebook with a new drawing of Rantaro Amami being made I quickly got red and slammed my book shut.
"Hey you good? You look pretty colorful with the cheeks and lip there" The late green haired male made a remark sitting down right next to me, taking my silence as a 'yes'.
"Uhm I I" I couldnt form words. It was him. Rantaro Amami was right next to me, sitting next to me.

Word count- 914

Hey guys did ya miss me? I really enjoyed making this chapter and I hope you guys liked reading it. I know there's a lot of spelling mistakes but I really tried there. I decided to include the last name thing that's in the Japanese dub of Danganronpa I just was too lazy to look at what little endings they got normally. Anyways I hope you all have a great day or night whichever is closest