13

We exchange a primal look that tells us everything we need to know. Hungrily, we start ripping our chlothes off.

I pull Maddie into my arms and fall down onto my back, with her on top of me.

"Maddie you are so beautiful." I say, my hands tracing over her scars, up to her breasts.

Her body has changed so muched. Her breasts have gotten bigger and her hips wider. She's a woman now.

Maddie grabs my cock and places it at her entrance.
She's desperate to feel me, just like i'm desperate to feel her.

"Oh yesss Maddie." I moan as i lay my hands on her hips.

She starts rocking back and forth on my cock at the perfect pace. She lays her chest on top of mine.

I can feel her breathe and her heart beat against my chest. I wrap my arms around her and start pounding into her.

This isn't the kind of sex i wanted because i was horny and i wanted to get my dick wet. This is the sex i needed to finally be one again with the person i love most.

I missed her so much. I love her. And i just needed to be close to her again. I needed to show her that.

"Maddie." I pant, sucking at her skin.

"I love you."

"Oh Geo...yes...i love you too."

Her walls start to contract around me, meaning she's cumming.

"I'm cumming too baby." Pant as i feel my balls begin to tighten.

Before i know it, my cock is spewing its seed deep into Maddie's womb, claiming her.

We remain like this for a good hour. We're still touching eachother, listening and feeling eachother's heartbeats.

"Leave him Maddie. Leave Eric and i'll leave Pattie and we'll finally get to live  the life we've always wanted."

"Do you really want that?"

"What? Yes, of course! I love you Maddie. We've already lost so much time together, i'm not olanning on losing more."

"But wh sill the world say? You're famous Geo. You can't just leave your wife like that."

I scoff. "I can and i will."

Then it hits me. She doesn't know.

"Maddie...my wife has been cheating in me with Eric." I whisper.

"Really?"

"You don't seem surprised."

She shrugs.

"I had a feeling. I just didn't know it was with your wife."

"So..." i say, toying with her hair.

"You'll leave him?"

She kisses my nose and smiles.

"Of course."