8

MADDIE'S POV

As excited as i was, i couldn't help but fall asleep once we got into a taxi.

I don't know how long we had driven for, but after some time, George woke me up and told me we had arrived at his house.

"George...are you sure this is okay?"

He chuckles. "What is?"

"Me coming home with you?"

He rolls his eyes and then laughing, pulls me with him by my arm.

"Come on. Let's get some sleep. You'll meet my family in the morning."

-

George gave me one of his shirts to sleep in and he slept in only a shirt and boxers too.

We're laying face to face under the blankets. His eyes are closed and he has a subtle smile plastered on his face. He looks so beautiful.

I gently stroke his cheek and kiss the corner of his mouth.

"Thank you Geo." I whisper before dozing off to sleep.

-

GEORGE'S POV

2 weeks later

Maddie's sleeping next to me in bed. It's still early, the sun is coming up. She looks so peaceful and happy. God, i'm so happy she doesn't have to live with that horrible family of hers anymore.

Instead she has me. I'm her family now.
I start kissing her neck and shoulder as my hand travels down her stomach.

"George." She smiles as she feels my hand press against her privates.

"Goodmorning Maddie." I smile before kissing her lips.

"George your parents are in the next room." She whisper yells.

"So? They said they'd be happy to have you here, no worries."

"George. I don't think they'd appreciate it very much if they found out i slept in the same room...bed, as you." She giggles.

Maddie has really settled in. She's befriended my friends and has even made some girl friends of her own. She loves her new life and is even thinking of resuming her education here!

And talking about my parents, My parents love Maddie and they were very welcoming towards her.

However, she had to sleep in what once used to be my brother's room. My parents would freak out if they knew we were sharing a bed every single night.

But i don't want her to sleep there. I want her sleep in my bed. I don't even care if we have sex or not, i just want to be with her. I want to make sure she's safe and happy.

I love her.

"But a quick snog before sneaking back to my room wouldn't hurt anybody." She smiles, snapping me out of my thoughts as she looks playfully into my eyes.

Suddenly, those lustful, happy eyes, turn into fearful, shocked ones as she clamps her hand before her mouth and her other hand around her stomach.

"Maddie?"

She jumps up and runs over to the bathroom.
I follow her suit and find Maddie hanging over the toilet.