12.

I don't remember Thursday as the day flew by. Theo and I go through with our agreement and ditch our study session. It was weird because we spent two days together and when we are at school he doesn't even bat an eye towards my direction. He must really care about what people think of him.

Friday rolls around and goes the same way as Thursday. I drive back to my house and Lucas follows behind. We get to my house and eat everything that was in my pantry. We also find my mom's not so well hidden stash of goods.

Lucas and I promised each other we wouldn't turn into those druggie type people and so far we haven't. But this past year has been hard and we're teenagers so we turn to alcohol for comfort. We only have done it a handful of times and only have been fully drunk once. Surprisingly we have never been caught even though we were laughing our ass off in my room that whole night.

It's was a Friday and Theo has been a pain in my ass this past week so I decided to just get loose. I don't know if it was my drunken state or my subconscious taking over me but I found myself opening up the messaging app and interrogate him.

Me: why don't yoou want to talkk to me during school?

I wait for a reply. I know I'm going to regret this in the morning but right now I'm going to put my confidence to good use. 5 mins pass and I get a text back.

Theo: you said it yourself, we don't have to be friends.

Me: I meant we don't have to be superr close but te least you casn do is say "hi" or a wave especiallly after spending twow days toghetr.

Theo: we didn't spend two days together. You and Gracie did. And those days were you helping me as a TUTOR, not a friend. Are you drunk?

I can hear his harsh tone through the screen.

Me: you're a bitch! I'm done putting up with you. I thought we weere doing great. You were finily warming up to me but then your mooddswings have to ruion everything. Guess what Thor, everyone has problens, not just you. So be gratefull  you have a dad while he's still breathing. And soo whit if I'm drunk like you care iff anything happens to me.

I lash out at him. To be honest I've been wanting to say that but I never had the courage but now I do. I know I sound pathetic and dramatic right now but I don't care.

Theo: You're not thinking straight. Go to bed. I'll see you on Monday.

I don't open the text message and just read the notification. He thinks that I'm joking? No, on Monday, I'm done. I'm done being nice and I'm telling Mrs.Henry that she can find someone else to handle Theo because I can't.

I wish I had the confidence that I have right now to stand up to Theo or actually go through with my plans and tell Mrs. Henry.

Thank you for reading my book! Please remember to vote! Don't be afraid to comment. Let all your questions and thoughts out!