[SPECIAL ONESHOT] Prom Night

Mulai dari awal

"Wow.....you really have small balls...", Wendy said surprised. "Kang Seulgi. Did you just proposed to me for prom?", Irene asked surprised. "I understand if you-", Seulgi wanted to take back her decision until Irene suddenly kissed her cheek which left everybody at the table shocked. "I would love to.", Irene answered while looking in Seulgi's eyes with a smile. Seulgi just stood there in shock and blushed in no time. "What's happening here?", they heard someone behind Irene. It was the whole pretty girl squad with Jennie, Lisa, Chaeyoung and the most popular of all, Jisoo. 

"Hey guys!", Chaeyoung greeted the others and they greeted back. "Nyeongan Y/N!", Jisoo greeted Y/N with a wave and a smile. Y/N chuckled and greeted back, "Hey Jisoo.". Jisoo is besides the most popular girl in school also Y/N neighbour since childhood. Y/N had a slight crush on her back then and it grew bigger from time to time. "Are you coming to prom tonight?", Jisoo asked Y/N. "You bet!", Y/N said with a smile, trying to keep it cool. "Alright, then I'll see you guys tonight!", Jisoo said goodbye and walked away with . "See you tonight?", Irene asked Seulgi who nodded her head. "I'll pick you up at your house.", Seulgi answered. "I'll see you then, Seulgi bear.", Irene gave a wink and walked after Jisoo, leaving Seulgi speechless and blushing. "Gaaaayyyy", Wendy said and the boys laughed with Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

Y/N sighed deeply in frustration. "It's okay Y/N, you can do it.", Jennie whispered to Y/N while giving a backhug, leaning her head on Y/N's shoulder. "Thanks Jen, what would I do without you?", Y/N asked while leaning the head against hers. "Hey, don't flirt with my girlfriend!", Lisa warned Y/N as a joke. "Calm your tits, she's my sister. You better treat her well...Manofoot.", Y/N warned Lisa, retreating the joke back. "Yah!", Lisa acted hurt while BamBam laughed hard but whined when Lisa slapped his head. The bell rang and everybody packed up his bags for their last class. "What do we have now?", Jimin asked and Jeongyeon looked at her time table, "....Math..", she said in defeat. "UUGGHH", everybody whined. "Oh fuck, I forgot we had homework...", BamBam said frustrated while massaging his temples. Lisa chuckled and rumbled in her backpack. "Here.", she said and gave him her math notebook, "I knew you didn't do it. Plus, I made that homework in the last math class.". BamBam hugged Lisa and kissed her cheek many times, "Oh my god, thank you so much!!". Lisa tried to push him away, "Yaaaaaahhh, my beautiful face!!".

"Like it's beautiful.", Jennie teased and Lisa pouted. Jennie turned back,  fixed Y/N's varsity jacket and hair. "You got your homework?", she asked Y/N concerned since their Math teacher is like Speedy Gonzales who has been doing cocaine the whole day. "Yeah I got it.", Y/N said with a smile on the face and a nod. Jennie smiled and pinched Y/N's nose, "That's my baby dongsaeng. Good luck at Math.", she said and kissed Y/N's cheek.

*later at home that same night*

"You ready, Y/N?", Jennie asked while opening Y/N's door. "Uh..almost?..", Y/N said with the tip of the tongue sticking out the mouth and messy hair. As Y/N was struggling with the shirt's buttons, Jennie giggled. "Here let me help.", she said and walked to Y/N. She buttoned the shirt until the 2nd last button and fixed Y/N hair. "Thanks, Jen.", Y/N thanked her and Jennie smiled. "No problem, baby dongsaeng.", she said and pinched Y/N cheek. Lisa knocked on the door and entered the room. "Hey guys, let's go?", she asked and looked at the siblings. "Yeah, let's go.", Y/N said and grabbed the car keys before leaving the house with Lisa and Jennie.

*at school*

Y/N's squad were having fun and danced from time to time beside BamBam. The popular girls were of course the center of attention the whole night, but they just ignored it. As Y/N was looking at Jennie, Y/N realised that Jisoo was pretty absent. Y/N was confused since Jisoo always smiled, but ignored it a bit. Time flew and it was time for the 1st slow dance. "Hey there handsome.", the group heard someone behind them. It was Irene, looking really beautiful in her red dress and smiling to Seulgi. "Wow...", Seulgi said with wide eyes. Wendy nudge her from the side and scraped her throat. Irene giggled, "Shall we dance?", she asked a bit shy and blushed a bit too. That made Seulgi smile a bit, thinking how cute Irene looked when she was shy. "Yes, let's dance.", she said with confidence and took Irene's hand. Everyone was dancing, except Y/N and Wendy. 

"Looking for someone?", Wendy asked as she saw Y/N scanning the whole room. "Hm? Oh, uhm..yeah..", Y/N said a bit shy. "Jisoo is there.", Wendy said while pointing at the side of the room. And there she was, sitting on a chair alone. No one was with her and looked to the floor. "I'll go take a look.", Y/N said and walked away. Almost at Jisoo and Y/N stopped in front of her. "Hey.", Y/N said and Jisoo looked up. She smiled and greeted back. "Mind if I take a seat beside you?", Y/N asked. "Oh yes, of course! Please, take a seat!", Jisoo said and Y/N sat beside her. "So, where's your partner?", Y/N asked while looking at the people dancing. "I guess..I came solo to the party..", Jisoo said and Y/N looked at her confused. "What? How? You're Kim Jisoo!", Y/N said in confusement and Jisoo looked back. "That's true, but it seems I'm too superiour for these people. It's become impossible to form any sort of meaningful relationship with people. And I've made friendships for a lifetime. But..", Jisoo sighed and closed her eyes while Y/N listened carefully, "I guess, you're the kind of person I wish I was here with. I actually have a long time crush on you, Y/N. You're one of the least people who just saw me for me. I like you.", she said and sighed again.

Y/N couldn't believe it. Jisoo just confessed to Y/N and became quiet but not for too long. "May I confess something too?..", Y/N asked a bit unconfident but Jisoo nodded. "Well, uhm...I.....I like you too..", Y/N said and continued. "When we became neighbours, we became friends. And with time passing by, I started to grow feelings for you. I never had the courage to say it because I was scared that when I confess, it would ruin our friendship. I really want to say this and if you'll say no, I don't mind it. But please, don't let this ruin our friendship.", Y/N say and kneeled in front of Jisoo.

"Kim Jisoo, will you be my girlfriend?", Y/N asked and pulled the corsage from the shirt. Jisoo nodded and smiled very wide, "Yes, I will!", she said excited and Y/N placed the corsage around her wirst. "Okay guys!", the Headmaster said through the mic. "We only have 2 minutes left before the new year is coming, so everybody let's go to the school roof for the countdown!", he said excited and everybody walked fast to the roof.

As everybody was on the roof, Jisoo's and Y/N's were looking for their missing member. "Hey girls, have you seen Y/N?", Jungkook asked concerned and they shaked their heads. "Jisoo?", Chaeyoung asked and the others shaked their heads too. "There they are!", Jeongyeon said and pointed at them. That's when both groups saw the two walking together, hands locked. "Aaaayyy", they said with a teasing tone and Y/N blushed with Jisoo too. There were 10 second left and everybody started to countdown.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...HAPLY NEW YEEEEAAARRR!!", everybody yelled and cheered while frieworks were lighting up the sky. Y/N looked up at the sky, but got pulled down by the face. That's when Jisoo kissed Y/N softly and Y/N responded the kiss with a smile on the face.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!✨✨✨🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊
May God bless you all and may this year be so much better than last year!!🙏🏼🙏🏼 Stay safe, healthy and I love you all!!
💕💕💕💯💯💯💕💕💕