𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

"Help," I yell as I join the vc with a few people in it, my eyes scanning over it and I try to see who is the most powerful. Sapnap is off the server because usually I would go to him because he has a decent amount of power but he's decided to disappear when I needed him for once. My eyes land on Purpled and Ponk, both of them I had talked to before and was actually decent friends with. I had talked to Purpled about school and Ponk about other things. I let out a relieved breath but then go back into panic.

"What do you need help with?" Purpled asks sounding confused and I press F5 which makes me yelp a little.

"Are you at your house?" I ask quickly, moving through the trees and trying to make my way back to civilization.

"Yes," Purpled says and I move on top of the trees. It's a good thing Dream had taught me a lot of things especially when we were trying to figure out what he could do for the next manhunt. If I didn't know I would be gone by now. "Why?" He asks and the other people in the call, Ponk, Eret and Fundy, ask questions but I keep moving to Purpled's house.

"Dream is chasing me," I explain and yelp in surprise when he tries to cut me off but I quickly juke him out, eating a golden apple and continuing to run.

"Why?" Eret asks.

"I may or may not have stolen Nightmare." I explain quietly, seeing that my chat is going absolutely insane. I see donations coming in from the corner of my eye but can't read them, I need to focus and keep moving.

"His sword?" Fundy asks and I nod even though they can't see me as I run down the wooden path.

"Maybe," I whisper, going past Tommy's house.

"My chat is saying that River stole Dream's sword," I hear Tubbo say as both him and Tommy join the call. Everyone in the server is going to know soon.

"Because I did." I state confidentiality, looking for name tags of anyone or where Purpled might be. Or where anyone is. How is no one here?

"Give it to me." Tommy speaks up and after coming off mute, probably talking to his chat and I make a small face.

"No!" I shout because it's mine now.

"Why not?" Tommy asks and I already know that he is going to try and take it for himself or get killed with it on him. "I'm Tommy Trusty, that's what everyone calls me. I am very trustworthy." He goes on and I shake my head, going back into F5 to see that Dream is literally right there.

"No. I stole it, I get to keep it." I explain and Tommy goes back on mute, probably talking to his chat about how he is going to try and get it from me which is something that wouldn't happen in a hundred years. "Purpled!" I shout for my friend, looking around for him. "Where are you?" I ask and then see Dream eating a golden apple so I do the same but he finished his before me causing him to run at me first. I let out a yell, panicking and mumble some gibberish.

"What?" Ponk asks, laughing a little.

"Are you ok?" Tubbo asks, sounding a bit concerned.

"Don't mind her, she's just speaking enchantment table." Purpled laughs at my pain.

"Not helpful!" I remind him and the others laugh a little.

"Sorry," Purpled says, not sounding sorry at all and I remind myself to get at least one hit on him with the sword we are trying to steal and keep safe. "Where is Dream?" He asks and I press F5 again.

"Right behind her." I hear Dream speak up and I yelp, seeing that he is right. He is no more then five or so blocks behind me. This isn't looking good if I'm being honest.

"Dream." Tommy yells and I cringe at how loud he is being. I wonder what his parents think about him shouting like this all the time. Mine would have killed me. "Leave this call immediately." He orders, still shouting.

"I need an enderchest," I mumble to myself mainly, looking at Tubbos old house and trying to remember if there is one there. I see Ponk running around, looking for Dream as well as Fundy is. I look around for Eret and see that he is on the ledge of the path, looking up and down it with a bow in his hands, ready to shoot.

"I have one in my house." Tommy says, trying to help for once but I'm already past his house. I'm coming up on the community house and trying to think of where all the enderchest are and Tommy is right, his is probably one of the easier ones to get.

"I was just at your house!" I shout to Tommy, once again spinning around and running back. I can't go in the saucer because then I would be cornered and I don't really know where other people have their chests in their houses so that's also problematic. Purpled suddenly appears at my side and I smile slightly relieved. He's dressed in full netherite and hands me ender pearls which I use to teleport away and he goes to fight Dream. "That's my best friend!" I shout happily, making my way to Tommy's house with Dream and Purpled fighting way behind me at the community house.

"Are you coming woman?" Tommy asks and I see him and Tubbo dressed in iron armour at his house, seeming to be protecting the door but they easily let me in.

"I'm already here child." I grin and put the sword in my nearly full enderchest before grinning. "And it's away." I clap my hands together and lean back in my chair, relieved.

Our call is suddenly filled with cheers because that definitely took way too much time and was very risky but we got it done. Plus now we had leverage over Dream which we could use to maybe get Tommy's discs back.

After the war I had decided to help L'manberg but from the shadows. It took a lot of convincing but eventually they folded and let me in, with me being the man on the inside while Dream was doing whatever.

"We did it." Tubbo says happily.

"We did it." I repeat the biggest smile growing on my face because I really love my friends. Even if it was a joke and we were just messing around to steal Dreams sword they still helped and that's really great of them.

"Can I have it now?" Tommy asks and I hit him with my personal netherite sword which makes him back up quickly, using water to put himself out.

"No, mine." I grin and stand inside the door of Tommy's little shack house. We all watch as Dream runs from Purpled, Ponk, Eret and Fundy which is amusing to watch and eventually Dream runs into Tommy's base, using his shield to hide. "Mine now." I say to him before Purpled kills him which makes us all cheer again.