𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

I lay on our bed, watching Dream play Minecraft Championships as I am babying Patches. He is doing really well with Karl, George and Sapnap. It's been a while since they have all played together so it's nice to see them talking and just being comfortable.

Suddenly I hear a harsh knock on the door of our apartment. Dream looks over his shoulder, giving me a slightly confused look and I give him an equally confused smile.

"I'll get it," I say quietly, giving him a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room. I let Patches go from my arms which she doesn't exactly like when I get to the door and I promise that I will pick her up as soon as I figure this out.

I open the door to see men dressed in dark outfits standing outside. At first I see it as a robbery, that these people want our stuff but then one of them shoved their police id our for me to see. My eyes widen and I back up a little, stumbling a little but thankfully keeping my balance.

"Dream," I call out as the men start piling into our apartment, holding heavy weapons and making me shrink a little as I watch them start to clear through the rooms. I nervously move past them, to the back bedroom when one of the men grab my wrist, giving me a stern look and I panic inside slightly.

"I'll be back, one second." Dream says to everyone and I hear him quickly move towards the door to see me standing right outside, staring at the man who has a weapon. Quickly another man pushes past the three of us and looks around the room, a gun held tight in his hand. "What," Dream looks at everyone tearing the apartment apart.

"I'm clear here," The man says and the reality of this situation hits me. These are police that are in our home, searching for something and I am purely scared of what will come next even though we have nothing bad here.

"Dream," I say, backing up a little until my back hits the wall. My breathes speed up until it feels like I'm choking and Dream looks at the office then me. The officer let's go of me to go join his crew mates as Dream wraps his arms around me protectively and I bury my face in his chest.

"Hey," He says, trying to comfort me by rubbing my back a little but I flinch when I hear things crashing behind us. "It's ok." Dream tells me and we move to sit on the bed, as they continue to go through our apartment.

"Do either of you own a weapon?" I hear an officer say after a few minutes and I look up at him, fully aware of how much of a mess I look and shake my head slightly.

"No sir," I whisper and Dream pulls me closer.

"I have never owned any weapon in my life." Dream tells the officer who nods, looking around the room with suspicious eyes. He looks at me for a second and Dream glares at him as he looks away.

"What is that?" He asks, looking to the monitors that Dream has up so he can see what is happening in game and also in his chat. His chat is going absolutely wild but I can't read any of the words, we are too far from the screen and I can't really focus through tears.

"Uhm," Dream stands up slowly, leaving me on the bed. "This is," He clicks moves towards the pc a little with the officer staring at him. "I'm streaming MC." He simply says, stopping moving and I bite my lip to keep myself from crying some more. I know they aren't going to hurt us, hopefully, but still.

The officer stays silent for a moment as he looks between the two of us. "Looks clear." He finally cals out moving towards the the door but not leaving.

"Can I just resume doing what I was doing?" Dream asks, laughing a little nervously and my jaw opens a little, seeing that his mic is still on and a new wave of panic washes over me but also shock at what he is doing. The officer nods slightly and I bite my lip. "Alright, can these doors be closed or," He trails off.

"Dream," I say silently and my eyes move to his mic which is showing a green light telling us that the people on the Discord call can hear what is going on.

"They can hear my mic, like the police are here or anything." Dream says after following my eyes and I try to pull myself together, muffling my cries with deep breaths of air.

"Do you mind us looking around?" The officer says and I see another officer appear at his side suddenly, glancing at the three of us.

"No, go ahead." Dream nods and I pull my knees up to my chest, trying to slow my breathing down.

"Can I close these doors?" He asks again.

"Yeah, you can." The officer says, walking out of our room and at this point I'm only hiccuping a little and have stopped crying somewhat. Dream quickly spins around to face his game, asking for a time out I guess before turning to face me which hurts slightly.

"Ok," He mumbles to himself, eyeing the game before looking to me. His eyes soften when he sees me sitting on the bed, a total mess and he walks over to me. "It's ok baby," Dream tells me and tries to hold me in his arms but I push him away. I don't want to be touched right now.

"I'll," I flinch at another crash, telling me that something else has fallen to the ground. "I'll go deal with that." I say and get up from the bed.

"Baby," Dream calls for me but I shake my head slightly, walking out the bedroom door.

Dream goes back to playing, turning his mic back on once all of the attention is on me as I talk to the police who have raided our apartment. They inform me that they must've gotten a false report and they would try to find whoever did this and we would also be getting a check to fix everything that happened here during the chaos.

"Thank you ma'am," One of the younger officers says as the rest of his team walks out our front door, leaving after almost an hour. "Sorry for the intrusion." He apologizes and I nod slightly, saying no words for my voice had failed me and he seems to understand as he leaves the apartment.