𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

"I got this," I tell myself, sitting in my gaming chair with a small concentrated look on my face as I watch the monitors in front of me. They both have things on them that I haven't seen in forever. I take a deep breath, seeing people slowly pile into my chat before a huge wave of people join meaning that the Twitch notification must have gone out. I hadn't really announced that I was going live on Twitter, I had just gone live and was going to talk to whoever got the notification and decided to tune into the stream. "Hey guys," I say softly as I see my chat start to go insane as I turn my mic off. "Yeah, I'm back." I laugh a little which my chat seems to get more excited back as I see more and more people coming into the chat and saying hello. "How are you guys?"

"Welcome back River," The first tip comes into the stream which makes me jump a little bit because I had fully forgotten that there was such thing as tips.

"Thank you," I smile a little even though they can't see my face because even the small comment makes me feel better about starting to stream again.

"River's back," The robotic voice reads out.

"Yep, it's me." I laugh a little bit.

"River and chat, remember to drink water!" The voice speaks up again and I see a break in the notifications.

"Yes chat," I laugh a little, nodding because I am in fact alive and back streaming again. "I'm back." I nod and look at the chat again with a small smile as it speeds by. "And so are my lovely mods," I giggle slightly when I see that some of my mods muting people who are making comments about me coming back to streaming. "Can we get some mod love in the chat?" I ask and see a lot of hearts coming in for them in the chat and I smile some more because there are good people in my chat and honestly my mods deserve a ton more love and appreciation then they get. "Thank you, thank you." I tell them and switch the screen to my just chatting one quickly so it looks like I'm not just doing nothing while on the starting stream screen. "Ok, today, before we get onto the Dream SMP because I know that's why you're all here," I tease them because I know the Dream SMP was a huge part in helping me grow in the beginning and then everything with Clay and I dating also added onto that as well. "We will be having a quick serious talk," I say calmly before taking a deep breath before looking over to my second monitor where my chat seems to be panicking at those words so I crack a little smile. "I know that sounds scary, I promise you guys aren't in trouble." I continue to mess with them with a little laugh before hearing someone chuckling behind me.

"You're in all of the trouble." Clay shouts from across the room, laughing at his own words. He knew that today was the first time I would be streaming since the month I had been back home with him.

We worked things out together and we slowly took small steps to get back to where we were before everything happened. We were happy now that everything was sorted out and were pretty much back to living our normal lives with each other with the exception of me streaming. He had been the one to suggest that I try it again and I had told him I would have to think about the idea but eventually folded.

"Clay, get out." I laugh and throw a water bottle towards him which makes his gasp slightly as he catches it, giving me an offended look.

"How rude." Clay says to me and I shake my head, a smile on my face as he has a teasing grin on as well. Patches moves past him and comes to me, he frowns slightly as she jumps onto my lap and quickly lays down. She cuddles closer to me and I can't help but quietly cheer because she loves me so much more.

"Out," I tell him and he frowns, tilting his head slightly seeming to give in. He goes to go for the kitten in my lap and I glare at him. "And leave Patches with me." I say and he huffs a little, kissing my forehead as he glances over at my chat which is speeding past. He reaches down and pats Patches on the head a little and she looks at him as if he's gone mad.

"Last one in chat to spam," Clay starts to say when he thinks I am distracted by Patches and I put my hand over his mouth in a hurry.

"No!" I shout so no one can hear him and I see everyone in the chat start spamming random things even though they didn't know what he wanted them to spam. Clay gives me a little grin and I know he is doing this because he knows that Patches loves me more then him. "Sorry about that guys," I say after shoving Clay out of my recording room with him whining about having to leave and me forcing him to move while Patches watched us from my chair. "Yeah, I have Patches." I laugh a little, picking her up and kissing her nose with a smile. "So, yeah. Uh, serious talk time," I say, remembering there was an actual reason that I was going live. "There was a lot that had been going on in the past few months," I say a sense of anxiety hitting me hard and I see a message come through on my Discord from Clay saying that he loves me which makes me feel slightly better. "Everyone is safe and ok but there was just a few things that happened in my life which made me take a break. Clay and I are still together and I am still friends with everyone so there is no drama that is happening between any of us," I say and then a small grin appears on my face. "Unless it's lore related." I grin some because this is going to be a fun stream after I get all of this out of the way. I had gotten my role on the SMP and I am pretty excited to take my place in the story finally. "Clip that, post it everywhere because I am good with everyone."