𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

I stand in the door way of our apartment, my older brother looking down at me. He was planning to do a video today, one of his one hundred player videos which usually get a lot of views on his channel, and he wanted me to help him.

"Come on, you won't even have to turn on your camera." Will says a small pout on his face. He has been trying to convince me to play for the last hour and a half. "I can teach you how to play," He adds and I huff.

"I don't have an account or anything." I say and he smiles a little, already knowing that he has won.

"I'll help you make one," He smiles, taking my hand and pulling me into the kitchen room where my laptop is charging. It's fully charged by now which is great. I had stayed up pretty much all night editing some videos and Will is very aware of my trash sleeping schedule but has fought me over it so many times that he has practically given up on me already.

"I don't have a pc," I cross my arms as he types in my password. I pout because he closes my editing app out after saving it into a folder. At least he isn't trying to ruin my work. At the same time I tilt my head to the side, confused on what he is doing on my laptop.

"You can play on your laptop," He says, showing me the screen a few seconds later and my eyes scan over it. It's a page where I can sign up for my own account. Oh.

"I don't-" I try to argue but Will raises his eyebrows at me.

"Now you are just making excuses," He teases me as I bite my lip because I don't know how I feel about going on stream. "You can use my old mic and you know how to use a keyboard right?" He asks and I stare at him.

"Will," I stare at him blankly and he looks over at me as I sit on a barstool, filling out the forum. "I know how to use a keyboard." I mumble and look around the company website in which I had just signed up as under the name 'RiverLove'. "That is a stupid question." I point out and he makes a small face which I easily return.

"Ok shorty," Will shoots back and I pout at the nickname. "We need to make you a skin," He says and opens a new tab and lets me create my own skin which I grin at when I'm done. It's nothing big, just a girl skin with a yellow colored hoodie on and brown hair and eyes, similar to Will's skin which makes him smile a little. "And then a Discord," He adds, taking control of my laptop again quickly downloading Discord onto my laptop and creating me an account under the same name, putting a pixelated heart as my profile. "We will switch it out later but that will do for now."

Once Will leaves for his office after teaching me how to work everything and forcing me to open a world in which he taught me to play. He had also made it so the mic works properly and added me on Discord. I mess around on the app a little and look at the servers that he had forced me to join.

Out of no where a ringing plays in my ears through the headphones and I go to answer seeing it is from WilburSoot.

"Heya," I smile when I greet him.

"Hey Riv," He greets me with the nickname he gave me the day I was born. I can't think of a time when he didn't use my nickname unless he was joking or talking to other people about me.

We talk for a couple minutes and he tells me that he is going to announce that he is going live on Twitter. I hum a little in response and panic a little because it is going to be weird having twenty thousand or more people listening to us talk. Will must sense the change in my demeanor because he sighs a little.

"They are going to love you," Will promises and I shrug a little even though he can't even see me at all. "Stop worrying," He says lightly and I sigh a little.

"Or they might hate me," I whisper and go to Twitch where he is starting his stream. The song we have literally blared through our flat so many times is playing.

"Riv," He sighs and I bite my lip, a bad nervous habit that I should stop. "They are going to love you, ok?" He reassures me and I nod a little. "And if they don't I will just have my mods mute them," He says and I laugh a little as the song comes to an end. "Here we go, ready?" He asks and I nod.

"Mhm," I hum, reminding myself that he can't see me.

"Hey guys, how are all of you?" Will asks, greeting his chat and I switch tabs to see that his chat is greeting him. He loads up the Minecraft server after talking to them for a moment. "Today I am accompanied by the one and only,"

"River," We say at the same time and I giggle.

"You ruined my intro," Will says and I grin. He turns to my Minecraft character using his fist to punch me even though we are in creative mode.

"Oh well," I laugh and fly away. I go into F5 and see that he is chasing me before we both make our way to the place where the one hundred players are going to be joining the game.

I look to see that his chat is freaking out and has over ten thousand people in it and I bite my lip.

"Be nice to her," Will says to his chat and I pout but he probably can tell that I am not comfortable with the thought of people listening into our conversations. I'll probably warm up to it but right now it feels weird and I take a deep breath quietly. "She's just my editor."

"Wilbur." I say, which is weird. It's just normal calling him Will and I know the others do but his chat and friends always go straight for Wilbur. I'll have to get used to that.

"Is she your girlfriend?" A message pops up on the screen and I can't help but die of laughter.

"No," We both yell at the same time.

"She's my baby sister," Will informs his chat and I am still trying to recover from the comment. "Are you ok?" He asks and I make my character nod, closing out of his stream and just flying around as he continues his intro which I will surely be editing later.