𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

"I like this one," I say landing in front of a player who is running around. They had all been assigned to rebuild society and we were the 'gods' of the people. While Wilbur had been looking around and helping ruin their work I was going to help to people, using signs to tell them to stay quiet.

I gave a group who had been working very hard enough iron that they could make their own shield, pickaxe, and axe. I had let them do their own thing and started following one of the players around. He was supposed to be helping build houses and homes but was currently walking around and collecting things that he might need.

"Which one?" Will-bur, asks and teleports to me. I have to get used to calling him Wilbur in front of his fans. The player named Snowski turned around and crouched at us. I smile a little and watch as Wilbur kills him.

"Will!" I shout and pout a little as I fly back to the small group who I had given other supplies too. He laughs evilly on the other side of the call and I watch him. "You can't just kill them!"

"I'll bring him back, I'll bring him back," Wilbur informs me and I nod a little, looking back to the spot where my favorite player had died. "Josh bring him back, Josh." Will breaths down his mic and I can't help but laugh a little. Will had explained to the stream and myself that we were playing in hardcore, meaning if a player died they wouldn't be able to join again.

"Come on River," Will says and we fly over to the starting platform as Snowski joins to game. "See, he's back and better then-" Will starts to say and Snowski crouches a little before jumping off the platform and dying again because someone made it so people on the platform couldn't get down. "Shit, shit, shit, shit." Wilbur repeats and I pout a little.

"Bring him back," I say and punch his character. I open the creative inventory and go through some of the things I will be giving him because after all.

"I'm working on it," He says and a second later Snowski is standing in front of us again. "Hello, you have caused me a lot of trouble." Wilbur says to the player and I punch Will's character. I then continue to drop the player diamond armour and a sword alongside a shield. "Are you really going to," Will asks staring at the interact between me and his fan.

"Yep." I nod and Wilbur sighs. I read the chat and frown a little, seeing that what they are saying is true. "They are saying that there is a murderer on the loose," I tell Will and throw Snowski some blocks before teleporting him back to the ground.

"Huh?" Will asks as the school is set on fire by lava. Who got their hands on lava? "Oh, what? Who?" Will asks, his eyes scanning over his chat and I type in the chat the command so I can teleport to the murderer.

"I don't know teleport to me," I say and see that the murderer is now hiding out underground. "How dare you be a murderer," I look at the player who then turns around in iron armour that I had given to someone in the six people I liked. "Hey! You killed one of my boys!" I say annoyed and I punch him which makes his player fly back a little.

"Aw, is little River angry," Wilbur teases me and I frown when the player just keeps making his way further and further down the map. He has to stop eventually but an idea hits me. I teleport to Snowski who is once again helping out the other people in iron armour which I had claimed as my team but there are only three rather then the six.

"He killed my people!" I shout and give my people golden apples because they don't get to die before teleporting to the prison Will had created at the beginning of the game. "I am putting him in jail," I state and Will flies up to me as I teleport the murderer to myself. I throw him some signs. "Explain yourself." I say and stare at him as he picks the signs up.

'no.'

I hear Wilbur cough to cover up his laughing as the person jumps off the platform, into the water below. I teleport Snowski to me and he looks up at me confused but I know what I am doing.

"What are you doing River?" Wilbur asks as I teleport the murderer back up, who crouches in the corner.

"Kill him." I say to Snowski, throwing him a netherite sword. Snowski looks from me to the murderer then back to me as if he was asking if I was sure. I make my character nod and Snowski picks up the sword, murdering the murderer.

"I don't know if I should be proud or scared," Will says quietly and crouch next to Snowski because he is my favorite.

"Fear me," I say looking up at his character.

"That's a lot to ask for 5'2." Will teases me and I glare at my screen. He wants to go there.

"Don't make me come to your office," I threaten and he laughs. We bicker for a few more minutes and while we talk, the world goes to trash. We fly around and while Snowski is trying to keep the other people who I had given armour to safe, everyone else is fighting.

"I'm done with this." Wilbur says after watch the church burn down. He flies over and I watch him confused as he uses a command to create a huge block made from tnt. "End it." He says looking at some of the people.

"Wilbur!" I shout and start trying to break the block with the help of some people as Snowski and my people try to kill people who are trying to lit the fire.

"End it." Will says and I look around for him. My eyes land on him looking at a player I haven't seen before and throwing a flint and steal at the player.

"Will you cant just blow up," I start to speak but the player picks up the flint and steal running towards the block on tnt. My eyes widen as he makes it past my team at first and he lights up three of the tnt blocks before he is killed. Everyone looks at the block and they try to run but it's pointless. The explosions go off and at the end I see that only a few people lived through all of the explosions but there are still some tnts going off still. "And it's gone," I look around the map, flying around and looking for anything. "Ok, I guess it's all gone." I laugh at my brother who literally just blew up what we had worked to build.