Chapter Three

BARRY'S P.O.V

When I woke up I was in a chair in my lab. "Thank god your awake," a voice said. "Felicity?" I asked. "The one and only," she said. "What happened," I asked. "Well we got to Central city about an hour ago and Felicity tried to call you. When you didn't pick up after the fifth time she called Iris. Iris said you were with a girl that had cinnamon coloured hair and that you were showing her where you work so Felicity and I came here while Oliver and Roy checked S.T.A.R Labs. When we got here you were unconcious in the middle of the floor," Diggle said. "Were you attacked? Was it a meta-human?" Felicity asked. "Attacked, no. Meta-human, yes," I said. "The meta-human can manipulate emotions and has crazy good persuasion skills," I said. "What I don't get is how the meta-human knew who you are and where you were," Diggle said. "About that," I said."I know who the meta-human is,". "Who?" Felicity asked. "It was Ariana," I said. "That's the girl Iris was talking about," Felicity said. I nodded. "I'll call Oliver," Diggle said. "This is not something you tell someone over the phone," Felicity said. "Fine then, let's head to S.T.A.R Labs," I said. We all headed out the door.

*AT S.T.A.R LABS*

As soon as we entered the building Roy turned to me. "You said you didn't know where she was," he said. "Well I don't now," I said. "She made Barry pass out then she left," Felicity said. "What do you mean?" Oliver asked. "News flash Ariana is a meta-human," I said. Oliver just stared at me. "What can she do?" he asked. "I have a feeling Roy can answer that question," I said looking Roy in the eye. But before Roy could say anything Cisco's phone buzzed. "Uh guys?" he said showing us the screen. It was a text from Aria. <<HELP>>. "Felicity," Oliver said. "On it," she said taking the phone and going to the computer. "This is bad," she said. What is?" Roy asked. "The text came from an abandoned warehouse in Starling," Cisco said looking over Felicity's shoulder. With that I looked at the screen and took off.