Chapter Nine

BARRY'S P.O.V
I woke up in S.T.A.R Labs. "What happened?" I asked. "I don't know we got there and you were on the ground," Roy said. Then I remembered. I remembered the fear in her eyes. She really could hurt someone. "Where is Aria?" I asked. "She's gone," Caitlin said. "She called your phone. When I answered it she just said 'tell everyone I'm sorry' and hung up," Cisco said. "We have to find her. Malcolm Merlin has her terrified of herself and I don't think hurting me helped a whole lot," I said. "Wait Aria did this to you?" Oliver asked. "Yeah, Dr. Wells was right about her hiding another power. She can create blasts of pure energy. When I was trying to calm her down she told me to stay away then she put her hands up and I got hit with it," I explained. "That is so cool!" Cisco said. "The powers part not the being scared and hurting you part," he finished. "Did you hear where they were going?" Felicity asked. "I heard Malcolm say Thea's something, I couldn't hear anything else," I said. "She's either at Thea's apartment or Verdant," Roy said. "Okay so Roy and Oliver will go to Verdant and I'll go to the apartment," I said. "I'm going too," Caitlin said. "I can talk to her," she insisted. I caved. "Fine," I said. "Also when we were at the bridge and she woke me up it was like she infused my blood with Red Bull. She literally radiates adrenaline," I explained. "Adrenaline. That's totally her name no question," Cisco said. Roy glared at him. "Right back to business," he said grabbing two pairs of gloves. "These will cancel out her energy blasts and will help with her elevated energy levels. Now go bring her home," Dr. Wells said. We all headed to the van.