Chapter One

BARRY'S P.O.V

I was training on the Cisco'ed treadmill when my phone rang. "Hello," I said answering the phone. "Barry it's Oliver," he said. "What's up Oliver?" I ask. "Do you think you could find someone for me?" he asked. "Sure. Who am I looking for?" I asked. "Roy's sister," he replied. "Aria?" I asked. "Yeah Roy was arguing with her about something and she took off. None of us have seen her for three days," he said. "I'll see what I can do," I said before hanging up. As I put my phone down Caitlin walked in. "Who was that Barry?" She asked. "It was Oliver. Aria ran away," I said. "Who ran away?" Cisco asked walking in with a sucker in his mouth. "Aria," I said. Then my phone lit up. It was a text from Iris. << MEET ME AT JITTERS>>.

*AT JITTERS*

"Hey Barry there you are," Iris said hugging me. "Hey Iris. What did you need?" I asked. Iris turned around and looked at the booth in the corner. "That girl has been asking for you. Says it's important," She said. I Looked at the girl and realized it was None other than Ariana Harper. I walked over. "What's up Aria?" I asked. "Not here. Can we go to S.T.A.R Labs?" She asked sounding shaken. "Sure," I said. We went out back to her motorcycle. She offered me the other helmet. "Nah, I'll run" I said and we headed to S.T.A.R Labs.

When we got there as soon as we walked inside I grabbed her arm turned her around. "What is going on Aria your starting to make me worried," I said. "I was in Central City when the particle accelerator exploded. I didn't think anything of it until I discovered what I could do," she said. "What can you do?" Caitlin asked. Aria took a deep breath and walked down to the particle accelerator/meta-human prison. She walked up to The Mist's cell and looked him in the eye. I could tell he was angry. He started pounding against the glass hard. But she stood her ground. "Calm," she said her eyes turning the color of soothing lavender. He instantly calmed down and backed away from the glass. Everyone was silent until Cisco spoke up. "That is awesome," he said excitedly. "Sure, cool," Aria said. "I also have the power of persuasion. Except I can't tell if i'm using my powers or not. I use them when I don't want to and can't use them when I want to," She said. "Again awesome," Cisco said. Then Dr. Wells came in. "Ariana Harper, I heard somebody ran away," he said. "Um Dr.Wells," Catlin said then whispered something in his ear. I'm guessing she was telling him that Aria is a meta-human. "Well then, we have work to do," Dr. Wells said. "Okay but first I need coffee. Wanna come Barry," Aria said.