Chapter Seven

BARRY'S P.O.V
When we got back to S.T.A.R Labs Aria took Hartley by the collar of his shirt and dragged him towards the particle accelerator/meta-human prison. I watched her walk away. "You okay?" Cisco asked me. "Yeah fine," I said. Several minutes later Aria came back with a bloody knuckle. "That man has got quite the mouth on him," Aria said grabbing a antiseptic wipe to clean her hand. Nobody said a word. "Well I'm hungry," Aria said grabbing her fleece sweater and putting it on. "Me too," I said. We both walked out. Half way to jitters I stopped her. "Do you realize what you did on that bridge?" I asked. "Saved your life?" She said. "You used your powers," I said. "Yeah well I though that letting my emotions win would get someone hurt, but turns out the only one getting hurt was me. But I didn't realize it until I saw you dying on that bridge. I don't know what happened I just snapped and all of the sudden I wasn't scared of what I could do. When I used them it felt like I've had them all my life," she said. "That probably sounds super cheesy,". "No, well maybe a little," I said. She laughed let's just grab some food. She said as she kept walking towards jitters. When we got to jitters we were met by a girl with brown eyes and short brown hair. "Thea, what are you doing here?" Aria said. "Roy said you ran off to Central City. Somene wants to talk to you Ari," Thea said.

ARIANA'S P.O.V

I felt Barry grab my wrist. "Who wants to talk to me?" I asked. Thea glanced nervously at Barry. "Can we talk alone? she asked me. "Sure," I said. Barry still had me by the wrist. "I'll be fine Barry I know her," I said slipping my wrist from his grasp. I followed Thea to the corner of the room where I couldn't see Barry anymore. "Who wants to see me Thea?" I asked again. She handed me a piece of paper with a name written on it. "You're kidding right?" I said. "No, he's waiting for us just outide of town. Are you coming with me or not?" Thea said. "Let's go," I said. We walked out the back door. As I walked out I crumbled the paper and threw it in the trash can.

BARRY'S P.O.V

After a few minutes of eavesdropping I watched them leave. Then I ran to S.T.A.R Labs. "Where's Aria?" Roy asked. "She left with some girl," I said. I explained about how the girl walked up and said omeone wanted to talk to her, then I repeated their conversation. "Did you here the girl's name," Caitlin asked. "I think Aria called her Thea. I didn't get a last name," I said. "You didn't need to. Thea is Oliver's sister," Felicity said. "Also, Aria threw this in the trash," I said handing them the note. On it were two words: MALCOLM MERLIN. "This is very bad," Dr. Wells said. "What is it?" Roy asked. "Aria's vitals from the bridge," Cisco replied. "When they got there her levels were normal but after using her powers to take down Hartley her energy levels soared like she just had a redbull," Caitlin explaied. "So?" I asked. "By the time she got back here her energy levels were even higher," She continued. "We believe that she can do more than she is letting on," Dr. Wells said. "No wonder she was so terrified of hurting someone," I said. "What?" Oliver asked. "Before she took off when she heard you were coming she said she couldn't be around anyone cause she didn't want to hurt anyone. At first I wondered how persuasion and mood control could hurt somebody but now it makes sense.What if she has a third ability, one that is dangerous and could cause her to hurt someone in a moment of panic," I explained. "Well then we better find Merlin," Oliver said.