Chapter Fourteen

ARIANA'S P.O.V
"This place is awesome," Alice said when we walked down the stairs to the "arrow cave" as Cisco calls it. "Where were you guys?" Caitlin asked. "Aria and her boyfriend were showing me their powers," Ali said. "He's not actually my boyfriend Ali," I told her. "That's too bad. the two of you would make an adorable couple," Ali said. "So can we see her walk through something now?" Cisco asked impatiently. "Sure," Ali said. She walked right through a shelf. "She just passes right through stuff like a, like a," Felicity started. "Like a ghost. Okay she is the Ghost," Cisco said. Alice looked at me. "Cisco likes to give meta-humans names. He's the Flash, I'm Adrenaline, and I guess you're Ghost," I explained. "So what do you call Roy," she asked. "He's Arsenal. He works with the Arrow," Felicity explains. "So who is the Arrow?" She asked. No one answered. She slowly turned towards Oliver. "Wait, The Oliver Queen is the Arrow. I am freaking out right now," she said excitedly. "Calm," said looking her in the eyes. "You really need to teach me that trick," Caitlin said to me. "Unless you have a spare particle accelorator, your out of luck," I told her. "I'm hungry," Barry said. "Your always hungry," Felicity said. "Cause I'm always running," he countered. "Let's go," I said laughing. I grabbed Barry's hand and led him up the stairs. Alice was right next to me. "Are you sure he's not your boyfriend?" she whispered in my ear. "Knock it off Ali," I whispered back. "Okay," she singsonged skipping up the remaining stairs. "She really gets on my nerves sometimes," I mumbled to no one in particular. When we got to the diner we sat down at a booth. "What can I get you?" The waitress. "I'll have fish and chips," Ali said. "I'll have a bacon cheeseburger with fries and a coke," I said. As Barry was ordering someone walked by and dropped a note that had Ariana written on it. I picked it up and unfolded it.
We need to talk,
Behind the diner,
2 minutes,
Come alone.
"I'll be back," I said as the waitress walked away. I got up and walked towards the back door. I slipped through. A few minutes later I heard a noise behind me. I turned around at the same time as I drew a dagger from my bag. "You won't need that," a woman said from the shadows. Wait, I know that voice. "S-Sara?" I stuttered. Sara Lance stepped out of the shadows.