~Adrian Pucey~

7.

Katherine NightinGale

God, he was gorgeous. As he ran his hand through his dark brown hair, I could see his cheek turning pink. As were mine. He stood tall and handsome, wearing his green robe that went well with his soft honey-brown eyes that were looking down at me.

"I'm so sorry Angel." Angel? My, he's an angel himself. "I didn't see where I was walking." He spoke, breaking the silence.

"N-No, It uh- It's fine, I wasn't looking. I'm sorry." Not me stuttering. Ugh he's so hot.

"Don't apologize. It's quite alright." We just awkwardly stood there for 10 seconds, until he broke the silence again.

"Would you like to walk to class together?" He asked.

"I would love to, but I go to the other hall for Potions." I answered, as I slowly started to back away.

"Well, would you look at that, so do I." He said, giving me a wink as I smiled.

"I'm Adrian by the way, Adrian Pucey."

"I'm Katherine NightinGale."

This will be the start to an amazing year.

Adrian Pucey

As we started walking to class, I looked over to her. Her long silky hair that fell down past her shoulders to her hips. Her curves, man she had perfect curves. Her beautiful eyes kept locking eyes with mine. She was the most precious thing I have ever seen, almost like an angel. And as we were walking it hit me.

"Wait, you're the one that got sorted into all four houses, right?." I suddenly asked, as her beautiful eyes locked into mine again.

"Umm, yeah that's me." She awkwardly replied with her soft voice. "Green robe? You're a Slytherin."

I chuckled. "Indeed I am. Well you are too. Technically."

She gave me a sweet smile. Merlin, her smile is the prettiest thing.

"I'm sure you talked to Dumbledore. Have you chosen which house you want to be in?" I asked curiously.

"I have and he said that there will be no choice. I'll have to stay in all four houses."

"What about the dorms? You know you can always share with me." I said winking.

She eyed me. "Haha very funny." She said sarcastically, as I chuckled. "I chose to be in the Gryffindor dorms, with Hermione since she offered for me to share with her."

"It must be weird."

"What?"

"You and your friends, being in different houses."

"Yes, and then no. 'Cause no matter what, we'll always be there for eachother."

"Well, that's a good thing. You should always keep your friends close, and enemies closer, blah blah, no?"

We both chuckled.

"Yea well I don't have any enemies."

"Yet."

She looked over to me and smiled with a scoff. A few moments later, we reached our class.

Draco Malfoy

She had walked in the room. But with her was the blood-traitor. Adrian Pucey. She gave him a smile as she walked away over to her friends. They sat right in front of me, Blaise, and Cedric. I could hear them talking loud and clear.