~Epilogue~

2 years later

Katherine

Two years. It's been two years since we've seen each other. Two years since I've felt his touch. Two years since I've heard his voice. But he's the one who made that choice. Not me, not anyone else, him. He's the one who left without saying goodbye.

My thoughts got interrupted when he came running to me. "Mommy."

I scooped him up in my arms. "Good evening my love."

Flashback

I woke up the next morning. The bed was empty. He must've gone down. I got up and freshened up and changed my clothes. I went downstairs and everyone was there. I saw everyone but Draco.

"Where's Draco?" I asked.

"He's gone."

No. Not without saying goodbye. How can he just leave like this? We had a plan. But he's gone now.

"Katherine." Mom said. "What happened between you two?"

"We wanted different things." I answer. "But he promised he wouldn;t leave without saying goodbye."

I burst down into tears. Mom holds me while my mum comes and holds me too.

"You should go-" Dessa said but I cut her off.

"No. He made his choice. He left. I'm not going back to him."

"What happened?"

"We didn't want the same thing. I wanted to stay here and he wanted to stay there. So we agreed to get married but then we'll go our separate ways. But promised to say goodbye."

"At least now he doesn't have to worry about Astoria anymore." Blaise said.

I storm back upstairs in my room and just cry. I miss him so much. Today was supposed to be a good day. Especially after our moment last night.

A few weeks passed, everyone had left, and I wasn't feeling well. I kept throwing up, the smell of food irritated me. And it made me grow suspicious. I decided to go to the doctors and get an ultrasound done. And there it was, an ugly yet beautiful truth. I was pregnant. With his child.

I go back home to see my parents sitting on the couch watching TV.

"How were the doctors, honey?" Dad asked..

"It was fine."

"What did they tell you, is everything okay?" Mom added the questions.

I nodded my head but then shaken my head in tears. They both got up and sat me down on the couch.

"What's wrong?" Mom asked.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered.

"That son of a-"

"Francis." Mom scolded him.

"What the f- what do we do?" Dad asked, furious. "Do we- do we call him? Or-"

"No." I said. "I don't want him to know."

"But-"

"Mom please. No. I can take care of a baby myself."

"You're not alone. We're here with you." Dad said and I nodded.

They both gave me a hug and took me to my room to rest.