~Prophecy~

26.

Katherine

No one could believe their eyes. No one could ever imagine Cho betraying them. But I could. I warned Harry, but he trusted her. That's why you don't think with feelings. Harry, Hermione, Ron, and I quickly apparated out of there and ended up in Umbridge's office. We had to use the Floo Network to go to the Hall of Prophecy.

"It's too dangerous for you all to come." I said.

"But I have to come." Harry said. He looked over to Hermione and Ron. "You two stay here."

"What? No." Ron objected.

"When are you two going to get this through your heads. We're in this together." Hermione said.

Just as we were about to leave Umbridge came in. "That you are."

She brought in Neville, Luna, and Ginny. And a few students who were on her side, including Crabbe and Goyle. She sat Harry and I down on a char beside each other and started questioning us. Before questioning us, she punched me. Fucking bitch punched me.

"You two..." She spoke. "Were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?"

"No." She slapped Harry.

"You sent for me, Headmistress?" Snape came in. Son of a bitch better save us. Or me atleast.

"Snape. Yes." She said. "The time has come for answers, whether they want to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?" This bitch said what?

"No, I'm afraid you've used up all of my stores, interrogating students. The last of it on Ms. Chang." Oh, so she didn't actually betray us. Oops. "Unless you wish to poison them and I would have the greatest sympathy if you did. I cannot help you." Yes. Snape. Yes. Good. Be on our side.

"He's got padfoot." Harry spoke, before Snape left. "He's got padfoot at the place where it's hidden." Good Harry.

"What is padfoot? What is hidden? What is he talking about Snape?" Umbridge asked all in one breath.

Where is Delphi when you need her? Fucking hell.

Snape turned around. "No idea." And then left. He's growing on me.

"Very well. You Potter and Riddle, give me no choice. As this is an issue of the Ministry security, you leave me with no alternative. The Cruciatus Curse oughta loosen your tongues." Damn it. I can take it, But Harry can't.

"Thats illegal." Hermione spoke.

"What Cornelius doesn't know, won't hurt him." She said putting the picture frame flat on the table. "Cru-"

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Delphi? Finally.

"Took you long enough." I say.

"Sorry sis. Got held up by, pretty boy."

"Adrian?"

"Yup. Now again, what the hell do you think you're doing? Torture Potter all you want but stay away from my older sister."

"Ms. Riddle, you have no business being here. I suggest you leave." Umbridge said.

"Guess you'll have to use the Cruciatus Curse on me too then."

'If that's what you want. Cru-"

"No." I cut her off.

"Enough." She pointed the wand back at me. "No one will stop me. If they do, they will face severe consequences. Cru-"

"Tell her Kat." Hermione yelled.

"Tell me what?"

"If you don't tell her where it is, I will."