~Mother~

27.

SPICE ALERT

Adrian

A few months passed by. I haven't seen Delphi in a while. I've seen Katherine around but not her. The last I saw is when I was with everyone else was when we were fixing up the shop. I don't know what it's about her.

It was our last week. We were taking our OWLs when the Weasley twins came in with fireworks. It was all fun. After that we all got punished. Of course Delphi and Katherine left from time to time including Harry and his friends. Something was up.

It was the second last day now. I didn't see anyone all morning, especially since I was holed up in my dorm. I went down and everyone was there. Cedric, Liv, Dessa, Blaise, Draco, and Delphi. No Katherine. Delphi and I made eye contact and she broke it.

"Pucey, care to join us?" Blaise asked.

"I'm good, man."

"I'm gonna go find my sister, it's been a while." Delphi said walking out the common room.

"I'll see you later." I walked out the common room and after Delphi. "Delphi."

She stopped and turned around. "Adrian?"

"You were gone a while." We started walking.

"Yea well, when Voldemort's your father..."

"Right, right. Sorry."

"For what? Voldemort being my father? I'm not. I like being on the powerful side."

"How can you be so sure? That they are the powerful side?"

"Because I'm there. And it's Voldemort."

"What about your sister? You care for her."

She scoffed. "Honestly I could care less what happens to her." She's lying. It's all over her face. She cares. A lot. "What about you? Didnt you and my sister have a thing?"

I sighed. "We did but-"

"She chose Draco Malfoy."

I chuckled. "No."

"No?"

"No. It was a mutual breakup. Yes, we were in love, once. But we just weren't meant to be."

"You believe in the whole 'meant to be' thing?"

"You don't?"

"Most definitely not." She looked ahead. "Where are we?"

"We didn't even realize where we were walking. This is the Prefects bathroom. No one really goes in here."

"No one?" She moved closer.

"No one."

She moved even more closer. We were breathing in each other's mouths now basically. "No one?"

"No one." I kissed her. Shit. I kissed Katherine's sister.

We entered the bathroom, still kissing. I sat her up on the sink and kissed her down on her neck. Shit this was long overdue. The tension we had between us had to leave. I slid my hand up her skirt and took off her underwear. I inserted my middle finger inside her making her moan.

"Fuck so tight."

"Shit. I'm cumming."

She orgasmed on my fingers. I gently took them out and licked them. She pulled me in for a kiss. Fuck. She was wild. She unbuckled my belt and I took off my pants, including my boxers.