~Dying Words~

47.

SPICE ALERT

Katherine

Just then the doorbell rang. Mom opened it. Someone from her office gave her a folder with pacers in it. She opened it and read it. She had a smile on her face.

"Mom, what is it?" I asked.

"Remember when I told you 'there's always a loophole'." She said.

"Yea. what about it?"

"I found it."

"What loophole? For what?" Draco asked.

"Katherine told me about your arranged marriage. So I was up half the night trying to figure out a loophole to get you out of it."

"But how? How did you do it?" Cissy asked.

"I'm a lawyer. So I made some calls and figured it out."

"Well what's the loophole?" Mum asked.

"One can't marry someone if they're already married."

"So you're saying that Draco has to marry someone in order to not marry Astoria?" Liv asked.

"That's exactly what I'm saying."

"Yes but my father gave his word, on paper, I have to marry her. There's no choice."

"But... if you're already married you won't have to marry her."

Draco and I looked at each other and without wasting a second he held both of my hands in his.

"Marry me." He said.

"What?" I say.

"Don't think. Just say yes. You love me, right?"

"I do Draco-"

"And you're ready to spend the rest of your life with me?"

"Yes but-"

"Then marry me."

"I-"

"Oh for fucks sake just say yes." Blaise shouted.

"Come on Katherine, don't make him wait." Liv yelled.

"Just say yes." Everyone shouted.

"Katherine..." Draco whispered my name.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds. Thinking about everything we've been through together. Hate, love, the battle, me dying. Everything. I love him and he loves me. And this time nothing will go wrong. And I know that for sure.

I open my eyes and see him staring into my eyes with such love and lust.

"Yes." I whisper.

"What?"

"Yes, I'll marry you."

He instantly pulled me by my waist and kissed me passionately while we heard everyone cheer.

We pulled away and he looked at me with his soft silver eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Yes. well okay looks like we have a wedding to plan?" Mom said.

"What? Now?" Draco and I both asked.

"No next year." She rolled her eyes. "Yes now. The faster you two get married the better."

"This is just great." Dad said and walked up to his office.

"I'm gonna go talk to him."

I walk upstairs to his office to see him working on his laptop. Well he was pretending to work.