Sleep -j.jk

Warning: blow job, vanilla sex, overstimulation, slight praise.

Pov: You decided to wake up your baby bunny in the best way possible.

Third pov

It's 2 am, in the middle of the night.

The room was almost filled with darkness as the moon light shone through the window, perfectly landing on your baby boy's face.

Who was sleeping peacefully, letting out those tiny cute snores.

While you were on your side staring like a damn creep yet adoring him.

You couldn't help but smile when you saw his nose twitch a few times like a bunny.

God how could he look so beautiful even when he sleeps.

The way his soft red lips were parted letting out those cute snores, the way he softly inhaled and exhaled.

The way his arms around you automatically gripped tighter momentarily to make sure you were still there.

You just can't believe he is yours...fully yours.

You just wanna attack him with kisses right now.

Then you got another idea which made you smirk slightly.

You gently pushed him on his back and got out of his grip, hovering him slowly.

Gently starting to lay soft kisses on his neck which made him hum slightly in his sleep.

Moving down a little to his collarbone which was a bit exposed, you continued the soft kisses.

He started to shift a little while letting out more hums, that made you smile a little against his skin.

Stopping your current actions, you continue to move down, half under the blankets your pause at the end of his white oversized shirt.

Your hand reached for it, slowly lifting it up till his chest, his abs slowly coming into view plus a little of the end of his chest.

You could feel yourself drool a little at the delicious sight.

So muscular...

You let your tongue dance on his stomach as you place sloppy wet kisses while your free hand explores his chest.

He squirmed a little under you as his breathing starts picking up pace.

After placing a few hickeys here and there you finally focus on his sweatpants, now fully under the blanket.

Grabbing the edge of it, you slide it till his ankles along with his briefs.

His half-hard member now right infront of you.

Leaning in you started sucking his tip, in results he lets out a whimper while he flinched, still asleep.

Your hand grabbing his shaft you started stroking him slowly while you took him more in your mouth.

He started squirming more and letting out soft moans while you saw his hands gripping the sheets in a lazy grip.

Only taking him half way to tease him a bit, he suddenly started moaning your name.

"Noona~"

"Ow i just created his wet dream.....that's hot"

You thought and took him a little deeper, making sure to swirl your tongue around his tip.

Suddenly you felt something warm and sticky leak onto your tongue, pre-cum.

You knew it, his back arched a little as his grip on the sheets became tighter.