Would you rather (Jimin/Jin)

Would you rather

Having Jimin acting like a brat and then put him in his place by teasing him in public. Whispering in his ear about all the things you're gonna do to him when he gets home which makes him shutter and palm him for a few seconds when no one is looking and then pretend nothing happend or letting your ass brush against his crotch and then do the same thing at the end. Jimin is getting all desperate now and is apologizing in a quiet soft tone as he pouts at you sinds he knows you're not gonna let him cum for the next few days. You eventually pull him into a random bathroom and stroke him and him trying his best to stay quiet while he begs you to slow down. When hes about to cum you stop and just simply walk out leaving him dumbfounded.

"O-oh fuck mommy.. mhh i'm gonna..i'm gonna- w-why did you-wait where are you going? Come backkk hmp ....please :("

OR

Have a family dinner with Jin and then reach under the table and stroke his inner thigh to which he choked on his rice (you know which live i'm talking about.) And closed his thighs. The family members ask if he was okay and we're about to check on him but he quickly insisted that he was fine. You slipped your hand into his pants and started palming him through his boxers. He accidentally lets out a moan and made up an excuse that he bumped his knee against the table while adjusting. They were a bit skeptical at first but thanks to Jins great acting skills he managed to convince them. You had to hold in your laugh seeing the drama but still continued stroking him. He had a really hard time concentrating with eating and ended him cumming in his boxers and excused himself to the bathroom.

" chokes nono no i'm coughs i'm fine r-really-ah! ouch i bumped my knee against the table haha.."

A/n: yall i just posted the "the girls by blackpink" and fantasize by ariana grande on my tiktok acc help-oh yea my laptop broke but i'm about to get a new one soon so i can write normally again and continue the seven challenge so there's that

oh yea my laptop broke but i'm about to get a new one soon so i can write normally again and continue the seven challenge so there's that. stay tuned <3