Heat -p.jm

Warning: Mommy kink, pegging, begging, edging, overstimulation, degradation (dirty talk)

Pov: Your hybrid cat: Jimin, is going into heat as it is that time again, he tries to hide it but ends up begging you to touch him. How things eventually take turns...

Jimin was laying on his bed, playing on his phone waiting for his owner to come home.

Out of the sudden his body started to heat up slowly, he didn't think much of it and just turned on the fan and layed back down, feeling the cool breeze hit his soft skin.

But later he started feeling even more hot, he felt his bulge growing in his pants.

Sweat started forming all over his body, even though the fan was on.

He squeezed his thighs together trying to create some friction.

He knew what this meant: he was in his heat.

He turned the fan off, knowing that it wont help in any way and layed back down.

His eyes glued to his hard bulge he thought of playing with himself to relief himself a little bit.

His fingers slowly reaching for the side of his pants as suddenly he heard the sounds of keys jingling, he panicked and quickly grabbed a pillow, coverd his erection and grabbed his phone.

Jimin's Pov

Oh god why does this has to happen now?!

I dont even know how to tell her, its too embarrassing.

I'll just hide it, yea that could work.

A few seconds after i heard footsteps coming this way.

The door opend and i was greeted by my beautifull owner.

I smiled at her and greeted.

"Mommy! I missed youuuu!!!"

She smiled back at me, walked over to me and gave me a hug.

I dipped my head into her neck, inhaling her scent that always drives me crazy.

It made my hormones even more crazy.

I couldn't help but imagine all the things she'd do to me.

Maybye she'd tie me up.

Or spank me.

The way her body would grind against mine.

Or just fuck my brains out while she plays with my boy-part-

"You alright hun?"

My thoughts were interrupted by her voice.

She chuckled as she saw my confused face.

She frowned as she examed my face, her hand touching my forehead.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes why?"

I answered, my voice a little shaky.

"You dont look well, are you feeling sick? Your face is all red."

She hand started rubbing my thigh softly while she looked at me with concern.

I let out a small gasp and quickly hold in my moans in as her hand was dangerously close to my boy-part.

Since am in heat, i always get more sensitive.

I was really struggling keeping in the sounds that wanted to leave my throat so badly.

She frowned even more.

"Hey what's wrong?"

Her hand left my thigh and went to my shoulder instead while the other caresed my cheek.