Good boy -j.hs pt 2 (Requested)

Requested by: snowolf602

Warning:  master kink, spanking, pegging, cosplay (kinda), degradation, choking, overstimulation

Pov: Our little hobi here has some desires he'd like you to fullfill, but he wont get them unless hes a good boy and ask nicely for it. 

Third Pov

Hoseok falls on the bed caused by you pushing him. His skirt shot up a bit, revealing his smooth, slight tanned thighs. You wasted no time and attacked his neck right away. His legs spreading fully for you to get in between them, loving the feeling of your body pressed against his. Hoseok starts to whimper once you found his sweet spot, you started giving him hickeys there. 

You let your hand slide between his legs, giving his right thigh a good hard slap. He lets out a cute whimper. Your hand rubbing against his semi-hard member which is covered in a thin layer of babyboy blue panties. He gasps at the sudden friction, letting out a tiny whine after. Bucking his hips for more friction, you pulled away from his neck, looking up at him. 

He already looked so flustered yet fucked out already. Yet you barely did anything.

"I might aswell fuck you like this, you look so pretty puppy"

You cooed at him. Making him avoid eye contact because of his shyness.

"M-Master..."

He whined out shyly. 

"You would like that wouldn't you?"

You leaned in his ear whispering.

"If i just bend you over on the bed, slip those panties to one side and ruin that little hole of yours, hm?"

The sound of that made him squirm slightly under you, a needy whimper escaping his mouth.

"Yes please, master. Please ruin me as you desire, i just wanna be used already"

He cried out. Tears forming in his eyes. Laughing at his pathetic state, you grabbed your 7 inch strap on before telling him to get on his knees. To which he obeyed like the good slut he was. Waiting for your next order. You put the tip of the fake cock near his mouth.

"Suck."

You said in a harsh, sadistic tone. Hoseok's eyes widen a little before they filled with lust. He opened his mouth, giving the tip some kitty licks first before eventually taking it in. Inch by inch, he started gagging a little half way. You decided he had enough time and started thrusting in his mouth, making him take the selicone cock all the way, making him gag even more. 

You pulled his head all the way to your hips, his nose touching your pelvis, waiting a few seconds before letting go repeating the process a few times, tears running down his cheeks while he struggled to breathe. But he wasn't complaining.

"Look at you, such a fucking slut so hungry for masters cock hm?"

The wet spot on his panties enlarged when he heard that. It only encouraged him to suck you faster, taking you all the way in his throat. He absolutely loved the feeling being treated like this. Fucking loved it am telling you. You could hear the way he was moaning on your cock. The way he was trying take more and more of you. Trying his best to satisfy his master.

You decided it was enough so you grabbed his neck pushing him on the bed. Getting in between his legs you slipped his panties to one side like you said while asking.

"Now tell me, how much does this slut want my cock to ruin him?"

Putting the tip right against his hole, teasing it. By now he was so desperate to the fact that he started crying. He just kept on whining.