Who's in charge -j.jk (Requested)

Requested by: randomarmylink

Warning: Mistress kink, public humiliation, pegging, voyeurism, choking

Pov: While you have a movie night plus sleepover with your friends, your boyfriend claims to be the dom one. But not so long lafter they'll be proved he's wrong.

Third Pov

*Inserts Jungkook ding dong meme*

"I'll go get it!"

Your boyfriend said as he got off the couch and jogged his way to the front door before opening it. Greeting his 6 friends that came in one by one you stood up aswell to greet them. Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung giving you a peck on the cheek as Jungkook shot daggers at them. Yes you were having a movie night. Something you all haven't done in a long long time. After hugging all of them you all sit down on the couch. 

Jungkook ofcourse sat next to you, he made sure you sat at the end of the couch so no one else could touch you. Immediately snuggling close to you just like the clingy baby that he is while putting his arm securingly as if someone might take you away from him as he puts his head on your shoulder with a little pout. Still a little jealous from the scene earlier.

 You chuckled and assured him by putting your hand on his thigh while rubbing little circles on it which made his breath hitch a little, and peck his cheek. Looking up at you he gives you a small but adoring smile before putting his head back on your shoulder. 

"You promised there would be snacks."

Jin said as he noticed the small table infront of the couch is empty. A few chuckles came from Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin. 

"Do you perhaps have any onions laying around that you dont want?"

"Taehyung. Gross."

Namjoon said as he sighs before shaking his head as he asked.

"Anyways what movie are we watching?"

"Chucky"

"Ugh why does it have to be a horror movie, you damn know i hate those"

Hoseok whined as he threw his head back in defeat.

"You rather wanna watch go diego go then?"

You asked sarcastically.

"Yes"

"Huh-"

"I mean no"

Hoseok quickly corrected himself. You raised your eyebrow at his sus respond but shook it off. Everyone had the same look as they stopped what they were doing when he said that. 

"I'll go grab the snacks"

You said as you stood up. Jungkook whined quietly only for you to hear, at the loss of your warmth and looked up to you with a pout. You patted his head while giving him a soft smile before making your way into the kitchen. Grabbing all the snacks you could physically carry, some falling in the process but you managed to grab them all. 

Now having your arms full of snacks and yes that includes the onions. But i wouldnt call that a snack. You were about to turn the corner into the living room when you stopped as you heard the boys chat and laugh about some things.

"So tell me Jungkook"

You heard what sounded like Jimin.

"How are things in the bedroom huh?"