She quickly pulled off her coat putting it on the coat rack with her hat, gloves and bag.

She rushed over to the table.

"Morning Cam!" Dylan beamed. He was the first to see Cameron rush over to them.

"Oh Hi Cam!" Ava smiled standing up to give her best friend a hug.

"Where were you yesterday?" Ava pulled away asking.

Cameron shrugged. "The hospital." She said it was like an everyday thing.

Ava gasped. "Why?"

"Do I not get a hug?" Dylan pouted ignoring Ava. He stood up one of his knees kneeled on his chair. Evan on the other hand just gave Cameron a small wave and coutinued reading the book in his hand.

"Sure." Cameron loved giving hugs. She gave Dylan a hug and when she tried to pull away Dylan didn't let go of her.

"Dyl let go." Cameron sheepishly said. She didn't want to hurt his feelings. When they pulled away Dyaln had a big smile on his face.

"Is that my short name?" He beamed.

"Yeah!" Cameron smiled back.

"Dylan its nickname." Evan corrected.

Cameron felt bad for Evan so she gave him a small side hug making him blush.

"Thanks." He looked down at his book not as if his cheeks were rosey red.

"Ooo guys I have a question." Cameron said as she made her way over to her seat. This caught all of their attention.

"What's the birds and bees talk?" Cameron asked.

Dylan scratched his head in confusion.

"Cam its probably a talk about animals." Ava said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Evan nodded in agreement.

"Yeah its probably about the different types of bees and birds. Sounds interesting." Evan shrugged.

"Of course you would find that intresting." Dylan playfully pushed Evan's shoulder.

"What are you weirdos talking about?" Maya came over.

"Its none of your business Maya." Dylan said sticking his tounge out at here.

"Ew! No one wants to see that." She made a disgusted face.

"And no one wants to see you etheir." Evan shot back.

"Good one Evan!" Dylan high-fived his twin.

"Whatever I'm leaving." Maya walked off.

"Why does she even come over here?" Ava asked.

Cameron shrugged.

Owen was worried for Noah. He didn't like how much this seemed to be affecting Noah. That it was leading him to bottle up all of his emotions.

Especially when Owen told them the other night and he started to cry. Owen hadn't seen Noah cry in a long time. Clearly he has been bottling up his emotions and that night opened his and Masons eyes to it.

Owen took a deep breath before knocking on Noah's door. Hopefully he would be up. It was around one and Noah still hadn't came out of his room.

A muffuled 'come in' came from behind the door. Owen opened it and peeked his head in the door to see Noah lying down.

"Hey Noah can I talk to you?" Owen asked.

"Sure." Noah sat up and Owrn came into the room. Closing the door behind him. He sat on the bed beside him.

Noah looked down at his hands. "So what did you want to talk about?" He asked.

Owen sighed. "Noah I'm not going to ask if your okay because I know your not. But I want you to talk to me. I just don't want you to bottle up all your emotions and then explode. I'm worried. Masons worried even Cameron is worried. I just want you tell me what is going on in the head of yours. Even of it's just you crying."

Noah didn't say anything he stared infront of him. He could feel his brothers stare on him. He sighed and looked at Owen.

"I-I.." He started.

"Noah just start from the start we have all the time in the world." Owen said softly.

"At first he came back and I was angry. I just didn't want to let Cameron get hurt like I did...t-then he was disappearing and showing up again." Noah let out a shakey breath. "Then you told us the news. II didn't know how to feel. I was angry but I was also upset he is still my Dad no matter how much I don't like him. That's it." Noah looked back down at his hands.

"What did he say to you yesterday?" Owen asked he knew something was said to be the icing on the cake for Noah.

"He didn't say anything." Noah didn't look up at Owen. He didn't like lying to his brothers.

"Noah. What did he say?" Owen asked again calmly.

"I asked him if he wasn't diagnosed would he still have came back." Noah played with his figures.

Owen threw his head back looking up at the ceiling. By the guess of Noah's reaction Owen already knew the answer to that question. It hurt Owen a bit even if he was just as use to Robert coming and going as he pleases.

Owen lifted his arm wrapping it around Noah. Pulling him into a side hug. Noah layed his head on his brothers chest.

"You know I was actually willing to forgive him if he gave me the answer I wanted." Noah sniffled. Owen looked down to Noah to see him crying his heart clenched. This man had caused so much to this family but yet he doesn't see what his actions do to others.

"I know it hurts to much. You don't have to see him. But the hard truth is we don't know how long he has left and we will regret if were not there with him. But I just don't want you to bottle up all your emotions Noah it's not good for your mental health." Owen gave him a reassuring squeezing.

Noah nodded. They just sat there as Noah cried. Noah knew the hard truth as much as Robert words hurt him. He didn't know how long he had left. Maybe he would just have to accept the truth and be there for Robert even if Robert wouldn't be there for him.

There we go Chapter 39...

So Noah opened up about his emotions to Owen. Cameron asked her friends about the birds and bees. Hmm..intresting

Also I just want to mention I have released a new book if you haven't already seen called 'Right Infront Of Your Eyes' don't be afraid to check it out. It's on my profile.

What did you think of this chapter??

What did you think about Owen and Noah's conversation??

Any suggestions??
Any theories??
Any questions??

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment...

(Unedited)