Chapter 53

"Just wear it!" Cameron crossed her arms over her chest, a pout on her lips while her eyes sent Noah a glare.

"Cam it's cutting off blood circulation." Noah held out the small princess tiara. It didn't fit on his head and was extremely tight. But Cameron didn't care, this was a princess tea party so Noah had to be a princess to join.

"Put.It.On." Cameron was serious and there was no way he was getting out of this.

Noah now regretted his choice on bringing Kiara to help he buy something for Cameron. Which she had picked a set of tiaras and in Kiaras words. "Perfect one for each brother."

Noah shook his head he wasn't looking to cut blood flow off today.

"Then get out." Cameron's eyebrows raised as she pointed one hand to the bedroom door.

"This is my room." Noah said crossing his arms.

"Well this is my princess tea party and only princesses are invited. So get out." Cameron leaned over the tea set so she could be closer to Noah. Making sure her face was close to his. Noah's eyes searched Cameron's serious expression. Did this make him scared of a six year old? Yes. Did it make him want to laugh aswell? Yes. But he had to pick his battle.

Sighing, Noah mumbled a 'fine'. Muttering unaudible things as he put the tiara on his head. Cameron sat back properly on her knees clapping her hands in excitement as a smile grew on her face.

"So do you want some tea?" Cameron asked as she held up the little teapot. Once Noah stopped grumbling he held out the small little tea cup.

Cameron made little sound effects as she pretended to pour the imaginary tea into the cup.

"Thanks." Noah sent his little sister a small smile.

Cameron turned to Ellie who also had a tiara on her head. Well more like it was falling off her head. "Do you want some tea Ellie?"

Noah brought his free hand around to the back of Ellie's head, making her nod. Cameron smiled grew even bigger bringing the teapot over to Ellies cup pouring in imaginary tea still making sound effects. Then she poured herself some.

"Any one want some sugar or milk?" Cameron questioned as she put down the teapot.

"There is sugar and milk?" Noah just thought it would be just the imaginary tea.

Cameron nodded pushing forward the little sugar pot and milk jug. Pretending to pour some in for herself and Ellie. Noah played along adding sugar and milk to his.

"Noah your doing it wrong silly. Princesses have to drink with their pinkie up in the air. Look I'll show you." Cameron went first to show him. Holding up her pinkie up as she drank the imaginary tea.

"Oh like this?" Noah brought the small cup up to his lips, lifting his pinkie but as he pretending to drink the tea he made big slurping sounds.

Cameron bursted out in a fit of giggles. "No silly. Your not suppose to make noise." Cameron giggled out.

"Okay. Okay. I'll try again." Noah did it again but did the slurping noises even louder. Which only made Cameron's giggles even louder.

"So did I do it right?" Noah raised his eyebrow. Cameron shook her head making her brown hair shake all in her face. Giggles still escaping her lips.

Her big green eyes mirrored Noah's. Amusement dancing in both of their green eyes.

"You guys seem to be having fun." Mason appeared in the doorway along with Owen. Owen held out his phone as he took pictures of the two of them, mumbling 'so cute'.