Chapter 6

(A/N- Ellie the eplephant ^)

Third Person

Cameron had woken up early again. Poking Owen in the cheek multiple times till his eyes fluttered opened. She gave him a bright smile.

"Cam go wake up Mase he will bring you downstairs to get you breakfast." His voice was still sleepy and he just let out a yawn. Which made Cameron giggle.

"Oktay" Cameron she said climbing over Owens chest. Kneeing him in the stomach in the processes. Even though she could of gotten down from the other side of the bed.

"Oof" He then reached for the little girl lifting her and putting her on the ground. Handing her Ellie after he put her down.

Cameron hoped to remembered which room was Masons room. Her little feet quietly pattered on the carpet but when she finally opened Masons door. You could then hear her little feet on the wooden floor.

Mason slept with his back facing the door. He was laying on his side. Cameron got closer to the bed using her hands to pull herself up on these tall beds. One hand holding Ellie as she climb up.

She then got on her knees and scooted close to Masons face. It was now his turn to be poked in the cheek multiple times till he woke up.

He let out a small groan. He was confused on what was poking him the cheek forgetting he had a little child in the house now.

Until he heard Camerons voice.

"Wakey! Wakey!" Masons eyes fluttered open to see the little girl using her small finger to poke him in the face and as she was saying "Wakey! Wakey!" Her face would get really close to his. Observing if he woke up yet or not.

Mason moved to now lie on his back. As he moved he put one arm around Cameron pulling her into a hug and laying her pn his chest.

"What are you doing up early?" Mason said raising an eyebrow.

"O said you would bring me downstairs for brwakfast" Mason hummed in his answer sitting up. Cameron was now on his lap.

"Okay we'll go downstair and fill your little tummy." He got up lifting Cameron with him.

When they went downstairs Mason sat Caneron on the chair that still had the pillow on it. As he went to go make something for the little girl.

Cameron was starting to get bored swinging her legs back and forth. Humming a tune and making Ellie dance to it.

"Mae can I watch Trolls?" Cameron who turned herself around. Kneeling and holding onto the back of the chair to see Mason who was at the cooker making something.

"No because last time you didn't eat your breakfast properly." He now turned around to face the little girl.
"Also your bottom should be on that chair not your knees." He scolded.

Cameron fixed herself to sit on her bottom and then peered around the side to look at him.

"Prwtty Please" Cameron gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Nope missy don't give me those eyes." He said closing his eyes. Then turning around and pouring something in a bowl. Walking over and placing it infront of her.