Chapter 21

Third Person

It was now Wednesday since Roberts Saturday vist. He had visted again on Monday without notice for dinner. Much to all the boys dismay. Where as Cameron didn't really seem to mind his presents. Maybe she was starting to warm up to this man?

Today Noah was picking Cameron up from daycare again. Since Owen had a late night shift, he couldn't get out of and Mason had college and then work. Owen and Mason certainly didn't want Robert minding Cameron etheir. So Noah had the responsiblity but he was going to bring Kiara along to help since she had kindly offered.

Cameron stood in the line with Ava and the twins. Waiting to be picked up from Daycare. The topic of the conversation was 'Why can Santas reindeers fly if other reindeers can't?' Since they had read a story in Daycare about Rudolf and the other reindeers leading to this conversation.

"But that isn't fair on other reindeers if some can fly but others can't" Ava said with a slight pout on her lips. Since she thought it was unfair and unjust.

"Maybe Santas reindeer can fly since he has magical powers?" Evan added trying to brighten up Ava's sad mood. Giving her a slight smile.

"Well if his re-in-de-ers can't fly. Then how else am I suppost to get my 'Hot Wheels' Cars off of Santa?" Dylan only really cared about his presents and he didn't really care how they got to him. As long as they did or else Santa would be on his Naughty list.

"Maybe you have to be special? Like unicorns, They can fly because they're special." Cameron added it made sense to her. Unicorns were special so maybe Santas reindeers were special just like unicorns. If she could remember one with a red nose or something?

"Hmm...Maybe your right? But it still isn't fair because all unicorns can fly." This wasn't helping any of their points. Ava still thought it was unfair and nothing was changing her mind. 

Before they could coutinue the conversation any futher. They were now at the top of the line, The twins going off to their Dad and Ava going off to her Mam. Cameron looked around the waiting area where all the parents usually waited until she spoted a familiar dirty blonde girl.

Cameron immediately ran up to the girl hugging her legs looking up to the familiar face.

Kiara noticed Cameron running up to her. She was quite surprised since she wasn't expecting this welcoming. When she looked down she noticed a smiling Cameron which made her heart flutter.

"Oh Hi to you to Cameron." Noah huffed beside her. Jealous over Kiaras welcoming. Cameron looked over and saw Noahs small pout on his lips causing her to giggle. Feeling a small bit of guilt Cameron went over to Noah giving him his own hug.

But he just ended up lifting Cameron up and placed her on his hip as they hugged. Since they would be walking home in anyways and Cameron wouldn't want to walk the whole due to prevoius incidents.

As they were walking down the road Cameron inbetween both Kiara and Noah swinging their hands back and forth as she skipped along to keep up with their pace. Cameron was still confused to why Kiara was coming home with them since she never came home with them.

"Kiara why are you coming home with us?" Cameron looked up at Kiara swinging their hand back and forth.

"Well Noah here needs some help minding you." She pointed with her thumb. "And I am in desperate need of some girly time. Sooo me and you are gonna do some girly things together." Kiara beamed.