2

Ayshanae's POV

It's been 3 days since i've been in Texas and i've had no luck finding a job. No one wants to hire a 17 years old who didn't finish high school, and I don't plan on finishing any time soon. The shelters been okay but I don't want to be there forever. It's gotten to the point where i've started to get a little emotional, but I don't cry. I didn't even cry when my family passed away, everything about me is numb. Ben and KD have texted a couple times but I haven't physically seen them since my first day here.

As i continued walking down this street I come across a clothing store called " Never Broke Again". I instantly recognize it as NBA YoungBoy's clothing brand. I love his music, he's so talented. I walk in and head straight to the cashier and ask if their hiring, but she immediately says they have more than enough workers and that she was sorry. I sighed and turned to walk out until I noticed Ben and KD walking in.

"Wsp Ayshanae, what you doing here?" Ben asked. " I was trying to see if they were going to consider hiring me but she says they have enough workers" i said. " She's not wrong, they got like 20 people working here. I don't know why Kentrell got all these damn workers." Kd said. I think Kentrell is YoungBoy's first name, but how do they know them. " Y'all know YoungBoy?" i asked. " Yeah girl, you don't recognize us, I'm hurt." KD said. I then looked at them and realized they were his friends from music videos and concerts, how didn't i realize that? " Ben remember Kentrell said he was looking for a nanny, maybe he'll hire you." Kd said. " Yeah i remember, but you can't act like no groupie though" Ben said. " Trust me I won't" I said. " Well come on, let's go to his house and see wassup" Kd said. We all walked to Ben's car and started driving to Kentrells house. Working for a rapper was not the job I imagined but atleast it's something.

During the car ride they blasted Knetrell's music while i mumbled some words here and there. " You fw his music?" Kd asked. "Yeah" i said. Then we continued driving until Ben was a red light and turned around and asked me why I never smile. " I mean i've seen you twice and i've never seen you smile" Ben said. I didn't notice i haven't been smiling, but then again I'm not happy. " It just ain't nothing to smile about" i said. He nodded his head and continued driving.

We made it to his house and i walked in behind Ben and Kd. This house was really big and nice. Then 3 boys came running out in underwear with swords yelling. Kentrell came chasing behind them yelling for them to sit down.

Kentrells POV

These lil mf bad asf running around in they draws and shit . I'm running behind them yelling for them to sit they asses down. I stop in the living room and see Kd , Ben, and some girl. She cute but Idk y tf she in my house.

"Aye who is this" i said to them. " This is Ayshanae, we met her a couple days ago and she cool, she could be the babysitter." Ben said. She looked cool and she ain't look dirty, plus she wasn't doing too much over me so that's wsp. " Rd say shawty come here so we can ask you some questions, I can't just have anybody living here with me watching my kids." i said. She nodded and we all walked all over to the couch.

" How old are you " i said. " 17" she said. " You do drugs" i asked. " No " she said. "Where you live at" i asked. " I just moved here i've been living at a shelter" she said. Damn, she must be down bad. " Where yo family" i asked. " I don't have any" she said. " So you moved her by yo self " i asked. She shook her head yes. She seemed shy she wasn't ben making eye contact. From her eyes, she hurt. But I don't really know her and I think it's a little weird a 17 year old moving here all by her self with no family. She probably ain't even finish high school. Imma give her the job but i'm watching her.  " Alright you got the job. Imma pay you 500 every friday. I got 4 lil boys Kacey, Draco, kamiri, and Tay Tay. I got a little girl to but she doesn't stay the night because she still a baby. They not always here and sometime it's just 1 or 2. I need you to watch them, feed them, bathe them, clean up after them, and when I allow you to you can take them to the park. You can stay in the guest room, if you do anything to harm me or my kids you fired no if ands or buts. I don't know if you got instagram or none of that, but keep this under wraps I don't need the media all in my business. When they not here i just need you to clean a lil bit that's it. You cool with that? i asked. " Yes" she said.
" Let me show you your room" i said. She then followed me up the stairs to the room.

Ayshanae's POV

As he was heading up the stairs and I followed him I was thinking about how relieved that i have a job and a place to stay. " Alright this the one, you have your own bathroom and shit. You welcome to anything in the fridge. You don't gotta start today since you just got here, you can start tomorrow. If you need anything you can ask me. " he said then walked out of the room. i walked in and sat on the bed and started to unpack my backpack. I wonder what it's going to be like working. for him.