"We should get going."

Yujin stared at her, a surprised expression on her face. "Right, Minjoo and I have things to do."

"Wha—" That wasn't going like Minjoo had planned.

Yujin took her hand in hers and tugged it. Minjoo suddenly went silent.

"Bye bye!" Yujin didn't even look at Chaeyeon and left quickly.

Sakura gazed at the girl standing next to her. What kind of mess was that? She thought. Chaeyeon swore she was going to kill Yujin the next time she sees her.

"Do you, huh, do you have something to do?" Sakura shyly asked, her eyes everywhere but on Chaeyeon.

"Not really."

"I want to visit Chaewon today. Would you help me to get a gift?"

Chaeyeon's brain stopped working for a short moment. Of course, she would. It was an excellent opportunity to spend more time with Sakura. Especially after how she freaked out the last time at her flat.

"Sure."

Sakura couldn't hide her smile, but thankfully she did a better job at hiding her excitement.

"Let's go!" Or at least that was what she thought.

Chaeyeon nodded and followed the older woman inside the mall. She only walked, way too amazed by Sakura's behaviour. The latter was stopping at almost every store, seriously checking the window displays.

"What do you have in mind?" Chaeyeon finally asked when she realised she was just following Sakura around like a lost puppy.

"I was thinking about a candle."

Chaeyeon slightly tilted her head, thinking about it.

"Some scent has a soothing effect. I thought it could be great."

Chaeyeon nodded before speaking. "I know the perfect shop!" She didn't wait for Sakura's answer and dragged her away, her hand wrapping the older's wrist.

.

.

.

.

Sakura was reading the pamphlet about the different scents and their effects when she felt something tugging her sleeve.

"We can try them." Chaeyeon said, winning a confused gaze. "We can smell the candles to pick the one you want."

"Okay then." Sakura smiled.

The younger woman grabbed the first one she found, bringing it to her nose. She sniffed, her head jerked away quickly. She gave it to Sakura who took the candle shyly before slowly approached her nose.

"It's so strong, what is it?" She admitted while Chaeyeon checked the sign.

"Peppermint." She put it down, taking another one. "Is there anything you have in mind?"

Sakura looked around, her gaze stopping on a lemongrass candle. She gave it a shot. It was nice but it wasn't what she was looking for. Chaeyeon didn't think twice and smelled the candle, still in Sakura's hand. The older woman looked away, noticing how close Chaeyeon suddenly was. She felt a light blush creeping on her cheeks.

Chaeyeon went back to look for other candles without speaking about the lemongrass one. Sakura stared at it for a moment, collecting her thoughts.

"Here." Chaeyeon handed a light pink candle. She couldn't detach her eyes from Sakura's face.