Candle Scent

Our precious co author @Mini_Nezu who wrote this chap. And we presented this update today bcs its our feather's bday. Hbday Lee Chaeyeon <3

.

.

.

Yujin didn't say a word and only smirked. Sakura and Minjoo reached the seats. Chaeyeon looked at her friend, on the verge to choke her.

Minjoo looked kind of unsure about where she wanted to sit. There were two free seats next to Yujin.

The younger girl smiled at her. It was genuine, making Minjoo's heart sparkle. Yujin stood up and move on the left. She grabbed Minjoo's wrist on her way and made her sit on the left-most side. Yujin took the one at Minjoo's right, letting a space between her and Chaeyeon. She let go of Minjoo's wrist. It felt almost cold when the touches were gone.

Chaeyeon looked at them and quickly understood that Sakura had to sit next to her. She gulped nervously.

Sakura wasn't in a better state than the girl at her right. Not because of the movie, Sakura liked them. Even though she was often scared. But she kept thinking about having Chaeyeon next to her. What would the other girl think about her being a scared cat?

Her thoughts were interrupted when the music of the movie started.

.

.

.

.

Sakura let out a shaky breath, her hand unconsciously clinging onto Chaeyeon's arm. The younger woman didn't mind even though she felt kind of tense. She cast a glance at Sakura who had her head slightly down, her hair covering her face. She felt the grip on her arm tightening after every strange sound from the movie.

Chaeyeon wasn't scared. She was enjoying that movie. Honestly, she was enjoying Sakura's behaviour even more. At some point, she got worried for the older woman. Sakura looked very uneasy on her seat.

Chaeyeon put her hand on Sakura's, wanting to soothe her fear. She felt the grip relaxing. Sakura looked up and met the younger's eyes. Chaeyeon quietly stared at her, observing her features. Sakura, suddenly self-conscious, started to remove her hand when the younger woman went back to watching the movie. But Chaeyeon didn't let her, she immediately took her hand in hers, giving her a gentle and reassuring squeeze.

That didn't stop Sakura for letting out a couple of scream and Chaeyeon didn't miss any opportunity to chuckle or tease her.

.

.

.

.

Once they were outside, Chaeyeon couldn't stop giggling. Minjoo looked at them curiously as Sakura was almost fuming.

"C-Can you stop?" Sakura mumbled, half upset and half embarrassed.

"Sorry, it's just-- You should have seen your face."

"It startled me."

"You were so scared." Chaeyeon added before going through another laugh.

"Stop teasing me!" Sakura raised her voice slightly. She was too embarrassed to make her Chaeyeon stop, she just wanted to run away.

Yujin looked at them with a small smile on her lips. "Are they flirting?" She asked low enough for only Minjoo to hear.

The other girl didn't answer, she felt her heartbeats reacting to the word flirting.

"Yes, sorry." Chaeyeon cleared her throat. "No more teasing."

Sakura's face flushed quickly. Minjoo noticed it and jumped in to save her friend.