Reverse

Chaeyeon quickly closed Hyewon's mouth with her hand not to let her continue what her sentence. Hyewon, who was surprised with the result, kept balancing her gaze between the card and the brunette.

"What? What now? If Chaeyeon doesn't want to know, just tell me then." Yujin was confused at the situation, staring at the shocked Hyewon.

"Ssshhhh." Hyewon gestured Yujin to stop talking. Chaeyeon and Yujin kind of panicked because of Hyewon's behavior. She was already weird, but now she was even weirder and scarier. They stayed silent for a few minutes. Chaeyeon just played with Prost while Yujin was busy with her phone.

"Let's continue the game." Hyewon spoke in a serious tone. So, they continued their game until it was Chaeyeon's turn and she chose dare again. This time Hyewon dared her to wear Hyewon's grandma's necklace. It had a triangle shape, a red triangle. It was attached at a small chain by a kind of steel crown. She dared the brunette to wore it until Hyewon asked the necklace back.

"You gotta be kidding me. What kind of dare is it? Are you trying to frame me as a thief now?" Chaeyeon stared at Hyewon with an annoyed face. Yujin laughed how annoyed was Chaeyeon's look. That reminded her when Chaeyeon stole and ran away with someone else's dog. Chaeyeon wasn't happy with the dare, didn't wear that kind of jewelry. She narrowed her eyes, looking at Hyewon.

"Just wore it. You can hide it in your clothes." Hyewon stood up and approached the brunette, she put the necklace around her neck. Chaeyeon frowned. It was a freaking ridiculous dare. It was easy, but she preferred simple jewelry.

.

.

.

"Chaeyeon, can you bring this to my friend? I can't leave now, she's waiting outside." Minjoo handed a paper bag to Chaeyeon.

"Ah... Alright, But what person? I mean, how will I know that's her?" Chaeyeon scratched her head, grabbing the bag.

"Her car license plate number is 3823. She will be in her car." Minjoo wrote down the car license plate number on small memo before gave it to Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon walked to the car park. She wasn't aware of the red liquid inside the necklace, which was rotating around the center like a cyclone while she was approaching the car with the right license plate number. She reached the car, she couldn't see inside because of the tint windows. Chaeyeon was confused, there was no response even though she was already standing there. So she tried to knock at the window. Sakura, who was inside the car, was busy talking on the phone and she didn't notice the person standing her car. When she heard the knock, she lowered the window.

Chaeyeon leaned her left arm on the door. "Are you Minjoo-sshi f-" She couldn't finish her question because of the person inside the car. She didn't blink when her eyes fell on the mid-length-haired girl with her small tiny pink lips. She wanted to talk, but her voice wasn't coming out. She stepped back and cleared her throat.

Sakura opened the door and stood up while Chaeyeon moved back again. She didn't want get too close o the blonde, she thought she will scared her. "Y-Yes. I'm Minjoo's friend." Sakura stood there, awkwardly, speaking in a small tone. She stole a glance at the taller girl while she played with her little finger.

"Ah... O-Okay. Here, this." Chaeyeon could feel her blood rushing inside her body, her face became warm and especially her ears. She wasn't bold enough to look at the blonde's eyes, so she just looked at her jaw when she gave her the paper bag.

Sakura moved her hand to take the bag, but her fingers accidentally touch the taller's. They both dropped the paper bag, feeling electricity when their fingers met. Sakura immediately bent down and grabbed it with her left hand, her right hand putting a lock of hair behind her ear. Chaeyeon just stood there, the closeness made her heart stop beating. Sakura raised her head and locked her eyes with the brunette's. At that moment, they were lost in time, losing their mind.