The Long Night

Hey, it's me the author. i wanna tell yall something, that tbh im more into movie than reading. so, when i wrote this ff, i imagined it as movie. also, i suggest yall to listen Harlem Yu - Qing Fei De Yi (covered by Ysabelle) the english version. Thank you <3

"She must not like Hiichan's idea." Chaeyeon thought when she glanced at the frowning blonde girl. She noticed Sakura's serious face without a smile.

"I don't think I can join today. But I promise I'll treat you next time. Sorry, gotta go." Chaeyeon faked a smile and bowed to them before walking away with Prost.

"O...kay...." Hiichan pouted and waved to Chaeyeon with no energy. "What a fool. Why did you even expect that she would like to join? She will never ever go out with you, Sakura." Sakura thought, looking at the brunette who had just left them.

"So, are we going or what?" Nako snapped at them to make them lose their focus on the brunette. "Yeah, let's go." Sakura answered the smaller girl softly and tried to show a smile. Nako dragged them away with excitement to go for dinner and watch a movie.

.

.

.

.

It was a hectic week for Sakura, she was on a project assignment. She barely got time to go to OTR Café, and she also had no courage to meet the brunette. She kind of thought that she was really a big fool. She was looking for the girl, but when she found her, she lost all her courage to approach and talk to her. But, the big grin on her face was still there whenever she remembered the brunette.

"You will go to Minjoo's café when you have summoned all your courage-" A knock on her door was heard, and Sakura was interrupted was she was talking and pointing herself, looking at the mirror.

"Yeah?" Sakura immediately grabbed the light pink lipstick to not be caught in that awkward situation.

"I'm done. Are you ready? Minjoo just called me, we will meet at XX Karaoke. No need to fetch her." Hiichan peeked to look at the blonde who was doing her make-up.

"Okay, wait a sec. I'm almost done." Sakura glanced at Hitomi before finishing putting her lipstick.

.

.

.

.

"Where are you, Minjoo? We almost reached XX Karaoke." Hitomi asked Minjoo on the phone when they were already in the parking lot.

"I AM AT 009 ROOM!" Minjoo tried her best to talked loudly, shouting in the phone, the music was so loud there.

"Okay." Hitomi ended the call right away, but she felt something odd because she heard someone sang when Minjoo talked. "Isn't it only us who go to Karaoke? You, me and Minjoo, right?" Hitomi looked at the blonde with a confused face.

"Yeah, Nako went back to Japan. So it's only three of us. Why?" Sakura stopped the engine and grabbed her bag before getting out of the car. They walked to 009 room, but Sakura received a phone call, she asked Hitomi to go inside first.

Once Sakura was done, Sakura, who was wearing a long sleeves light pink top with a red skirt just above her knees, slowly opened the door. She could hear the loud music from the room, and it was quite dark because they had turned off the light, the disco light was illuminating the room. She saw 3 people sitting on the sofa at the right and 2 people sitting on the sofa at the left. She slowly walked to the left side, but when the tv light suddenly shone, she can clearly saw the 3 girls on the other couch; Yujin, Hyewon, and Lee Chaeyeon. She was sat on the opposite side of Chaeyeon, on a different sofa. Chaeyeon was next to Hyewon who had Yujin by her side while Sakura was sitting next to Hitomi and Minjoo on her left.