Protected

Hi im the author . Im so sorry for didnt update for SOOOOOOO LONGGGGG . idk man, im out of motivation for writing . Tbh this was my draft , so i post it now . Im sorry if this disappointing. Ill try my best to continue the story before izone d*sb*nded . :')

“I KNOW IT WAS A BAD SIGN HANGING OUT WITH YOU! WHERE IS SAKURA?!” Kwon Eunbi pointed at Lee Chaeyeon, who just fell because Eunbi suddenly pushed her. Eunbi was really furious, she was ready to kill Chaeyeon. 
“Stop, Eunbi. Let Chaeyeon explain.” Minjoo held Eunbi, she tried to calm her.
Chaeyeon got up calmly. She bowed and apologized to the customers for causing a scene. She just ignored Eunbi. 
“YA! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! YOU’RE IGNORING ME?! I KNOW YOU PLANNED ALL OF THIS WITH HYEWON!” Eunbi tried to push Chaeyeon again, but Chaeyeon avoided and grabbed Eunbi’s arm. “We can talk somewhere else. I’ll explain everything.” Chaeyeon walked away from the main room while Minjoo dragged Eunbi to follow Chaeyeon. Minjoo let Eunbi talk with Chaeyeon alone. Chaeyeon explained to Eunbi about what happened last night, she tried to convince Eunbi that Sakura was okay. But, Eunbi told Chaeyeon that Sakura wasn’t answering her phone. 
“Are you sure? Did you call her friends?” Chaeyeon spoke in a worried tone, a frown on her face.  
“What the- Do you think I’m joki-” Eunbi couldn’t finish her words, Chaeyeon interrupted her “Let’s split. I'll tell you if I find her!” Chaeyeon walked away. She sprinted to her home to check if Sakura was still there. She ran as fast as she could, but when she reached her home, she noticed that nobody there. There was no Sakura or Prost. “Is she walking Prost? Where did they go?” Chaeyeon grabbed the big travel bag just in case they need to carry Prost.
“Where would she go? Baby Paw shelter? Hitomi must have known if they were there. I’m sure Eunbi called Hitomi already. A pet shop, maybe? There are some pet shops near here.” Chaeyeon couldn’t help but panic, she kept running from one place to another. 
“Where did they go seriously?” Chaeyeon stopped, her hands on her knees. She was breathing heavily. She wiped the sweat on her temple. Chaeyeon suddenly remembered a place where she had met Sakura before. 
.
.
.
The red liquid inside the necklace moved again when Chaeyeon was near the hospital’s park. She ran to the park, wishing that the girl was there. The brunette stopped running when she saw Sakura with Prost, sitting on a bench with a teenage girl. She took her phone and called Minjoo while she slowly walked to the blonde side. 
“Sakura’s okay here. Don't worry” Chaeyeon spoke to Minjoo on the phone with a calm voice. Minjoo sounded relieved that the girl was founded. But she didn’t have time to finish her answer, Chaeyeon had ended the call. Chaeyeon felt that she just wanted to rush Sakura and Prost and hug them. She had been so scared of the thought of losing them. 
Chaeyeon’s eyes were locked on Sakura while she walked to them. Prost noticed that his owner was there and he pulled the leash, startling the blonde. Sakura turned her head and saw the brunette walking to them with a big smile on her face. 
“What is it? Why is she here? What's with that smile? Why does she smile at me?” Sakura was having panicked thoughts, looking at the brunette. She couldn’t focus and answer anymore at the teenage girl who was talking to her. 
“Hey, baby Prost! What a coincident. What are you doing here? Going for a walk?” Chaeyeon lifted up Prost and embraced him. 
“Chaeyeon? Why are you here? I mean, don’t you have work?” Sakura was curious about the sudden brunette appearance here. 
“Nope. It's nothing-” Chaeyeon was interrupted by the teenage girl who was staring for a while. “Are you Prost’s owner? The girl who’s really good at dancing?” 
“Eh? Yeah, I’m Prost’s owner. But-” Chaeyeon glanced at the blonde, but Sakura looked away to avoid the eye contact. 
“Chaewon, this is Chaeyeon and Chaeyeon this is Chaewon. Chaewon is my the daughter of my mom’s friend.” Sakura tried to change the topic.
“And Chaeyeon unnie is your...?” Chaewon smirked at the blonde, she knew that there was something between Chaeyeon and Sakura because Sakura told her about Chaeyeon her for several times with excitement. 
“C-Chaeyeon is.....?” Sakura stuttered, staring at the brunette. Chaeyeon looked away and played with Prost, pretending that she was not listening. “My friend!” Sakura slightly slapped Chaewon’s arm with an awkward laugh. 
“So... How did you end up your leg in a cast? What happened?” Chaeyeon knelt and looked at the girl’s cast. Chaewon’s face changed when she heard the question, it reminded her of her fear. 
“She dislocated it when she practiced dancing.” Sakura helped Chaewon to answer, she looked at the younger girl’s face and showed a sad smile. “But she will be fine. It will be healed soon!” Sakura quickly hugged the younger girl.
“Yeah, it will be healed soon. I also injured my leg once, and I’m doing fine now. Look!” Chaeyeon jumped to convince Chaewon that she was going to be fine too. 
“So, unnie, you still can dance?” 
“Yeah, why? I told you, you will be healed soon. You will be okay.” 
“Prove it! You need to dance for me so I can believe it.” Chaewon smirked and glanced at Sakura before grabbing her phone to look for a song.
“EHHHH??? Excuse me? No, no, no. I’m not doing this.” Chaeyeon tried to walk away, but the younger girl pulled her shirt, she was decided to not let her go. Chaewon insisted that Chaeyeon shows her dance.  Sakura didn’t say a word, but deep inside her heart, she was hoping that Chaeyeon will fulfil Chaewon’s wish. 
“Come on, Unnie. Please-” Chaewon begged Chaeyeon but was interrupted by a nurse who suddenly dragged the wheelchairs away. “Please, stop running away, stubborn kid. Excuse us.” The nurse smiled and led Chaewon away. 
“CHAEYEON UNNIE, DANCE FOR ME NEXT TIME. OKAY?” 
“Just gooooo.” Chaeyeon replied and just laughed along with Sakura, who was looking at the teenage girl. Chaewon was doing her best turn around and wave to them. Sakura finally looked at Chaeyeon, their eyes met, and they became awkward again.
Chaeyeon cleared her throat before talking “So, how did you get there with Prost?” 
“By walking” Sakura still avoided eye contact.
“EH? Really? By walking? You must be tired.” 
“It was noth-” Sakura glanced at Chaeyeon. She thought that Chaeyeon was worried for her, but it turned out that Chaeyeon was talking to Prost, not to her. Sakura cleared her throat, she was kind of embarrassed because of that.
“Come on. Let’s go home by bus.” Chaeyeon stood up and looked at the blonde quickly.
“Eh? Can we? I mean, pets aren’t allowed, are they?” 
.
.
.
“Damn it. This is too close.” Chaeyeon mind was going crazy. She felt flustered because she was sitting beside Sakura on the bus. Chaeyeon put Prost into the big travel bag and let it at her feet. 
“Chaeyeon, are you sure? I mean, what if we get caught?” Sakura spoke softly to the brunette’s ear, and that made the latter’s body burn, and her ears went red.
Chaeyeon didn’t answer the blonde and stood up to let a pregnant woman take the seat. Chaeyeon used that chance to keep her distance with Sakura. 
Sakura glanced at Chaeyeon, she found it cute when she saw how red the brunette’s ears were. Chaeyeon looked at Sakura, but the latter immediately looked away, a slight smile on her face.
The bus was quite crowded, and one man were standing beside Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon noticed that that guy kept stealing glances at Sakura’s thigh. She was still wearing her clothes from the karaoke, and her legs were showing. Chaeyeon gave a death glare to the pervert guy before putting the travel bag on Sakura’s laps to cover her bare skin. 
“Hey pretty, do you need a hand with that big bag? Seems heavy.” The man tried to flirt with Sakura, a smirk on his face.
Sakura didn’t mind him. She just ignored him. But the brunette clenched her fist, holding her anger. This time the guy tried to tap on Sakura’s shoulder to get her attention.
“Hey, pret-” He was interrupted by Chaeyeon who held his arm. He removed it from her grip in a quick move.
“What the- Mind your own business!” The man shouted at Chaeyeon and tried to push her, but Chaeyeon dodged and made him more embarrassed. The bus stopped, Chaeyeon immediately took the bag and Sakura’s wrist. She wanted to drag her, but the girl didn’t move.
“Chaeyeon?” Sakura chuckled, staring at the brunette who was holding the pregnant woman’s wrist. Chaeyeon realized her mistake and let go of the woman. Sakura held the brunette’s hand, and they walked out of the bus.
Chaeyeon felt numb when her hand touched Sakura’s. She held breath, following her. The girl stopped running, but Chaeyeon’s mind was still lost in time. 
“What a douchebag. Are you okay?” Sakura spoke in a worried tone, looking at the brunette who was wearing a blank face. 
“Eh? Yes? What did you say?” Chaeyeon tried to focus and got herself together. But Sakura just laughed at how clueless the brunette was. 
“Eh? What is it? Why you laughing?” Chaeyeon frowned, trying to understand. 
“Nothing. Oh, my lord. How could you take that woman’s wrist?” 
“I-I don’t know. I did it quickly so....” Chaeyeon pouted a bit while she pulled Prost from the travel bag.
“So, I wanna tell you something. Your friends were looking for you. They said you were gone and couldn’t be reached.” Chaeyeon tried to distract the blonde from her embarrassing moment.
“Eh? What do you mean?” 
“Why you didn’t pick up your friends’ calls?” 
“I didn’t hear my phone ringing. Hold on.” Sakura looked for her phone in her bag, but it wasn’t. They decided to head to Chaeyeon’s flat to look for Sakura’s phone. 
.
.
.
“Found it!” Chaeyeon found the phone in the gap between the wall and a cabinet. She walked to Sakura and gave it to her. 
“Thanks! But it's out of battery.” Sakura pouted, the brunette found it cute. 
“Do you wanna recharge it?” 
“No, it’s okay. I'll go home and recharge it there.” 
“How will you come back home? By subway?” Chaeyeon asked in a worried tone, she tried hard not to show it.
“Yeah, I'll go home by subway, or I’ll walk to Baby Paw Shelter. Hitomi might be there, and we could go home together.” Sakura took her bag and was ready to leave, but Chaeyeon said something that made her flustered. “Just change your dress first. I'll lend you my clothes. It's not safe to wear that kind of dress when you walk alone.” 
Sakura happily changed her dress into Chaeyeon’s t-shirt and jogging pants. She felt that she smelt like Chaeyeon. Sakura had planned to walk alone to Baby Paw Shelter, but Chaeyeon insisted on accompanying her. They went to look for Hitomi, but she wasn’t there. 
“You can go home. I'll take the subway. Thanks for coming with me.” Sakura bowed to Chaeyeon showing her gratefulness. She was expecting the brunette to answer, but she didn’t. Sakura raised her head, she saw the brunette already walking away.
.
.
.
“I’m sorry.” Sakura softly spoke to Chaeyeon. She felt bad that because of her Chaeyeon ended up in this crowded subway. It was on time when the employees got off work.
“It's okay. I’m used to it.” Chaeyeon noticed that the blonde was uncomfortable, standing near the door, Chaeyeon was at the corner, and Sakura was in front of her. Chaeyeon saw that the blonde’s small body was easily to pushed by the other passengers. She decided to exchange her position with Sakura’s. 
Chaeyeon suddenly moved her body closer to the blonde, and Sakura quite panicked at the sudden movement. Sakura closed her eyes. She didn’t even know why she closed her eyes and held her breath. Chaeyeon led the blonde’s body who still in her eyes closed. “I switched our place.” Sakura opened her eyes while she could feel something warm against her left ear. 
Sakura froze there, she just stared at the brunette who was standing in front of her. The brunette blushed hard when she saw the blonde was still looking at her. But, one of the passengers moved suddenly and made Chaeyeon lost her balance. She put her right arm against the wall, right beside the blonde. In that position, Chaeyeon’s eyes were lock withed Sakura’s. They froze for a second. 
“I’m sorry.” Chaeyeon spoke softly, lowering a bit her head to avoid the blonde’s gaze. Their bodies were really close. Sakura noticed that there was a bite mark on Chaeyeon’s nape. She was pretty sure that she did last night. 
.
.
.
They walked to Sakura’s flat in silence. None of them dared to talk. 
“T-Thank you, Chaeyeon.” Sakura shyly spoke to Chaeyeon while she moved a lock of her hair behind her right ear. 
“Damn it. Why does she always do that?” Chaeyeon thought. She was panicking in her mind, looking at how beautiful and cute the blonde was. “Ah... Yes... I'll go home then.” Chaeyeon turned around, ready to walk away, but Sakura’s voice stopped her steps. “Do you want to have dinner with me? Hmm... I'll cook for you. But I'm not sure you will like it. But... I don’t know if it will be tasty. And...”
Chaeyeon turned around to look at Sakura who was shyly standing there “I-”