Prolouge

A toracat waited for his class to start and then his teacher came in with a machop

Teacher: Good morning students, I have special news today. We have a transfer student, they will stay here for some time.

The toracat looked at the machopr and they made eye contect, the machop didn't look so happy to be here. He can't blame him, school is boring. The teacher asked the machop to sit in the only seat that was available at the time and it was the seat infront of the toracat. The machop sits down and class starts. The toracat looks at the machop's back since class was boring for him and the toracag noticed that there was a marking on his neck. It wasn't a normall marking it looked like he was wounded.

After class the toracat went to the machop talk to him, the toracat like to meet new people

Toracat: Hello new kid!

Machop: Hi?

Toracat I wanted to say welcome to the school, since you are a new student here.

Machop: Are you the class rep?

Toracat: Hehe, with how much trouble I make I think they wouldn't let me be a class rep

He chuckles and the machop lets out a small giggle

Machop: Hehe you're a funny one, I'm  Joen.

Toracat: Im Tyren! Nice to meet you.

They were now friends, they both spent time together until one day Joen had to move out, he was moving to Kanto. Tyren was sad but he knew they would meet again and  Joen hopes they would meet once more.

15 years later...

Tyren was now a fighter for the Battle Royal, he was preparing for his 1 on 1 match with machoke. Although he knows about his type advantage he is not going down easily...

(Authors note: WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO MAKE INCINEROAR A DARK FIRE TYPE AND MAKE HIM A LUCHADOR OR WRESTLER THAT WEAK TO FIGHTING TYPES. He could have had an ability that makes fighting type moves neutral ti him or something omg xd)
(Anyways I hope this was a good prolouge and yes I'm still working on the other fan fic and stories I made, I didn't forget them XD)