Chapter 10: What now?

As i woke a cool brease flowed through my hair and tugged it lightly behind me.

my arms were pulled back as far as they could go behind me without being dislocated and my feet were chained to the wall behind me. i couldn't feel the ground beneith me and i had actully grown scared of finding out how deep the pit went, it was obviously very deep for me to not be able to see the bottem, or just the fact that my eyes hadn't ajusted.

I groaned as i lifted my head. i was in a small room that would give anyone with clastaphobia a panic atack at how close and confined they were. The whole place was painted a daseling white my my brain was too frantic to care about the lightness of it. the floor seemed to be tiled and i realised that it was about 30cm from my feet when my eyes adjusted to the new conditions. The ceiling was just a mass of light panels and everything seemed too clean. it was so clean that it made my stomach not in nerves.

the only colours that weren't white was the chains and my clothing.

I sighed, glad that they hadn't taken advantege of me or changed me while i was out.

as i attempted to move to a more comfertable possition I felt the joint at the top of my lest arm stretching and decided not to test it any further, it had already proven that it was painfull but so far it had seemed dull compaired to the pain there could have been.

The screathing of the white painted Iron door brought me out from my own inner thoughts.

"Oh, 'ello missy." He said in a broad acsent from the backstreets of London and a twisted sneer at the end.

"What do you want from me?" I asked and he laughed.

"Oh dain't yuh wanna know!" He laughed. "But since yuh asked real nice I'll tell yeh." he sneered and i flinched back from the venom practicaly running off of his words. "I wan' nothin' from yuh."

"Then what do you want?" i asked carfully probing for answers but i knew I couldn't go too far because of the situation I was in at the time: I was litteraly hanning to a wall.

"yr Mate." he chuckled and the biter edge to the words was like poisson to his tounge. "I mean who don't?" He asked me. "E duh prince of dem packs." he told me and i groaned only just realising what he was.

"Rouge." I muttered. the word practically considered a swear word in the Werewolf commnity.

"Oi!" He yelled as he grabbed my hair and ripped my head back so i could look him dead in the eye. "You dain't ever say dat word again, yeh ear me?" he spmat and I let a small wimper out but nodded none the less.

"Even if I heard you correctly the way you use your grammer is so apaling that I'm surprised anyone understands you." i said with a small laugh at the end. I knew it was a risky move but if i get considered weak my time will be full of much worse than beatings so i figuared if i acted strong i might be able to survive untill Alex came to find me, if i was lucky.

"Shu up!" he screached. he sounded like a 15 year old girl who had just caught a girl with her boyfriend. "You dain't get to talk to meh like dat!" after speeking he wuickly torr me out of my restraints, snapping the mettle

"Oh don't I?" I asked smirking. i knew I was pushing my luck but i just had to do it. "Then how come I am?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "What do you say about that?" I asked and he grunted as he slamed my face into one of the concreat walls surounding me causing red to spray against it.

"I say you dain't old any imporance to us afder dah prince gets ear so I'd old my breath if I were you!" he sneared as I brought my hand up to my nose to stop the bleeding. "If yr lucky one of dem mateless ones will chose you or better yet, mey!" he said as he picked up my face to examen it then a sadistic grin swept across his face. "Yes you'll do ery nicely." he smirked. "I might ave you after dah prince is gone, a battle prise."