Chapter 6: BBQ hell

when we finaly escaped the old man i almost past out from reliefe, the poor beggers behind us that were stuck for an hour, i think it was because he hated us not that we were 'the highest alpha mates in history' no that was a bloody cover!

we got into Alexs' white 2013 bently continental GTC! let me tell you the interior was blush cream leather, fit for royalty, which he was, which i had become!

just as we were about to go Alexes phone rang. "Hello, prince Alexander speeking..." he said and for a moment i was lost, then i remembered.

he began to turn on the radio and pull away. when we had pulled away the touch screen, Kenwood stario flicked on to become an image of a 32 year old woman. as wll as the image the speekers began to let out her voice.

"-Barbaque in Red Moon Teritory at one o'clock this afternoon, eighteen packs, including the royal pack, have been selected to go and i am asuming that since you are in your car that you have found your mate or you left early again this year." she said with a small laugh.

i looked around the front of the car, glad to find no camra: so it was only us that could see her.

"Oh Jasmin you know me so well!" he laughed and i raised an eyebrow at him 'I'll explain later' be mouthed to me and i nodded.

"So you will not be coming back with your soon to be wife and mate?" she asked and i began to see red. i never said i would marry the jack ass, dosn't meen that i hate him but i sure as hell am not going to marry him!

"I never said that..." Alex laughed and i couldn't help but wonder what the hell he was playing at.

"So you will be..." Jasmin, i think, started but obviously, the loud mouth he is, Alex cut her off with another one of his snarky comments.

"Oh, but i never said that eather," he told her with a small laugh at the end.

i decided to stop listening to the conversation and look out the window, all i could see were trees, trees, trees, trees, rock, squirl, tree, tree, dear, tree, tree, bird nest, fox, dead bir... okay that got a bit grusom! i ended up turning back to the conversation with a nasty image in my head.

"Why won't you tell me the truth, your mother wants to know and will soon push me out of the way." and to prove that point a 24 year old looking woman barged Jasmin out of the way. wow the queen was lucky to stay looking that young, her 21 year old son looks his age and only three years younger than her!

"Tell me now son, did you find your mate?" she practicaly growled into the camara and i had to slap my hand across my mouth so that i didn't laugh.

"Royals and their mates can chose to stop aging, and stay in that state for eteranty, once they are fully mated." he wispered in my ear. i gave him a shrugg and he smirked, apparentlyi missed the point. "You are my mate and i plan on continuing the proces verry soon." he wispered in my ear and a shiver of plesure washed over my body at just the thought of it.

after that i stopped paying attention to the conversation they were having and went back to staring out the window.

after a good 5 minutes Alex decided to stop tormenting his mother, or so i thought when he began yelling. "YES I AM ALREADY ON THE WAY TO RED MOON PACK AND..." which he was, we were about five miles away. "... NO I DID NOT FIND MY MATE AT THE GAMES I JUST LEFT EARLY!" he yelled. that lying basterd.

"Okay, okay... see you at around tw-, actuly i'll be asleep by then and so WILL your father." she said glaring off to the side. "So we'll see you tomorow morning, next year promise to stay the whole year." she complained and Alex almost laughed.