Chapter 12: Alex or Joel?

GOAL FOR NEXT CHAPTER: 22 VOTES ON EVERYONE OF THE CHAPTERS SO FAR!

I sighed as I sat up.

There was a scent. Alex's scent!

I quickly turned around and burried my head into my pillow so that I didn't have to face the fact that he was near me. I never wanted to see him again, to hear about him or form him again.

I heard the click of the door then a small sigh as the scent got closer.

"Hey." the voice breathed as a pice of my hair got tugged upwards lightly, it was as though my hair was the most delicate thing in the world. "I guess you've met my twin." he laughed as he let go of my hair and it fell to my back.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Alex, you've met my brother Joel." he said as he ran his hand through my hair. "He pretends to me because I was always favord as a child, I let him protend to be me for a year but it's been five and he still hasn't come to switch places." okay that confused me. I was about to cuss him up and down when I noticed something, the mate bond was still in tact!

"Okay... I still don't understand." I admitted.

"When me and my brother were young we were both the sons of the King and queen of Wolves, we were twins." he explained. "After a few years they decided that there would be a fight between us over who would be king and they chose me, the oldest. They had always favored me and ver few people even knew that me and Joal were twins." he said as he took hold of my had and began running his thumb over the knukles. "I decided that I would give Joal a set time limit of how long he could pretend to be me and then we would trade places but he never fufulled the deal. it was all because I wanted him to know what it felt like to be favored but he took advantage of the situation." he sighed. "Now I have ended up kidnaping my own mate." he saidd as he looked down to my neck and frowned. "He didn't mark you?" He asked.

"He did." I sighed. "But he mated with someone else, we never ended up completing the proces so he took away the bond." I sighed and Alex smiled as he brought my hand up to his lips and kissed my knuckles.

"I am glad he made that mistake." he smiled. "And I'm sorry for what happend the other day." he sighed. "It was never ment to go that way, they asumed what I wanted and didn't listen to my demands so they were punished." he sighed.

"So anyone who doesn't listen to you gets punished?" I asked.

"No," He sighed. "Not usually." he said with a small smile. "I don't like punishing people but I will do it if they made a big slip up." he explained.

"He seemed prety messed up the second time I saw him." I sighed and he set down my hand.

"Yeah." he said as he looked up to the celing. "But I had spacificaly told him to bring you here not the cells and not to harm you." he said with a small laugh. "He told me he was testing how worthy I am of what I am trying to acheve."

"You mean bringing down your younger brouther?" I asked him and he nodded. "Well I don't like him so I'm in." I said with a small laugh. "And people used to think you die if your mate mated with someone else, that theary just got screwed over." I sighed.

"Yeah I guess so." He murmered.

"Hey, did you know your sister found her mate?" I asked.

"No, tell me more about him." he said with a small smirk.

"It's actually a she." I sighed.

"I don't hit girls." he said in a small groan.

"Sounds to me that it turned out for the best." I laughed as I looked at his upset expresion. he obviosly wanted to make sure his sisters mate would stay in cheack but knowing AJ she'd be fine.