Chapter 18: Hogwarts

Omariis Ankaa Estrange smiled as she told Jasper who the Headmaster was; Draco was a great guy, and according to much research, most people actually didn't know who was heading Hogwarts, but they trusted whoever it was. Speaking of which, Draco called up one of us first, "Now being sorted is the head of their coven, Carlisle Cullen!". Carlisle walked up to the stool, and was completely shocked when Draco bowed to him. " Bow back, it's common politeness to bow to a head of coven and his or her spouse at first meet." Omariis whispered quickly. Carlisle thankfully, listened, and sat on the stool, which altered itself to fit his size. Draco put the hat on Carlisle's head, and it sat for a moment before calling out to the world, "RAVENCLAW!" Omariis nodded her head in acceptance for that as Carlisle went to sit at the Ravenclaw table. 

"Next, may I introduce, the lady of the coven, Esme Cullen!" Draco announced. She walked up to him and he greeted her with a kind bow. She bowed back slightly, and sat down on the stool. Dracp went to place the hat on Esme's head, but before it had even touched her head, "HUFFLEPUFF!" Rang loud and clear. Omariis chuckled at that, knowing it was true. After, Edward came to be sorted, as he was considered the eldest between them. The hat sat for a while, as if trying to choose between houses, finally shouting out, " RAVENCLAW!" Omariis smiled at the hat's decision as Edward joined his father. Next after Edward was Alice, who was sorted into Hufflepuff after some time, then Jasper, who went into Slytherin, which Omariis supported as a Slytherin herself, Rosalie went into Slytherin as well, and finally, Emmett went straight into Gryffindor where he immediately began to cheerfully speak with the kids there.

As the feast started, the Cullen's were in awe. They looked at the delicious food with surprising longing, as it actually smelled good. They began to sit until Omariis told them all, voice ringing through their heads, "Eat. This food is edible for vampires too." They turned to her, and if vampires could cry, Omariis knew that at least half of them would be in tears. They began to test out the food to find that they loved it with a burning passion that had died away with their heartbeats. 

After the feast, Omariis led the Cullen's and herself back to their rooms where they had all sat down in the living room. "So, what has your favorite part of the magical world been so far?" Omariis asked them kindly. Emmett started, "We can eat food again!" Rosalie smiled at her husband as he engulfed her in a happy hug. "Things here are so fascinating. Like, I wonder how they made the ceiling that way..." Carlisle trailed on. Alice perked up with a grin, "Their fashion sense may not be modern, but it certainly is unique and beautiful. I really like some of the dresses that I've picked out." Omariis and the Cullens laughed at Alice's love for clothing. And surprisingly, Edward spoke up with a small smile, "The children at the Ravenclaw table are quite intellectual, even if they don't know about our types of things. I held an interesting conversation with a girl named Ana Weasley-Clearwater." Omariis was shocked; she hadn't known that Percy's child was alive. 

After a long night, Omariis decided to go to bed and the Cullens, well, they stayed up all night, speaking of their utter fascination with the magical world, and what they thought might wait for them in the days to come. Omariis finally felt truly good as she lay down in her comfortable bed, drifting off into an easy sleep.

The next morning, Omariis and the Cullens went down to breakfast where they, once again, devoured the food that they couldn't have for hundreds of years. Omariis sat with Rosalie and Jasper at the Slytherin table, and also Scorpius, who was eating politely, unlike his littler siblings who were running around the hall, stopping by random students for food and to play with. Everybody thoroughly enjoyed their cheerful breakfast. But after, was when classes begun. And Omariis and the Cullens taught now. 

You see, after learning of the vampires that Omariis was staying with when she contacted him, Draco decided that he should add a few new electives, to try out for the two weeks. Students and parents would give feedback on the classes and maybe, just maybe, Omariis could convince the Cullens to go and live in a world in which they belonged, and could be themselves. Then, they could all have jobs, and Draco could open up permanent electives for students. They would be the guardians of Hogwarts. Omariis loved that thought, of them being truly happy at where they stood in their immortal lives, able to be a coven, family, of vampires.

Omariis walked to her classroom with Jasper where they would be teaching a few classes of Special Defense, not just typical DADA. Meanwhile though, Carlisle, Esme, and Edward would be teaching classes on vampires especially, the Volturi, and their lifestyle. They only had two weeks, but they would get through it. And Alice, Rosalie, and Emmett got to stroll around the grounds, and were given permission to go swimming in the Black Lake. Alice and Rosalie were extremely excited to meet the mermaids.

Class had just begun, and students were all in their seats, at attention for their lesson. Omariis snickered as she remembered Harry and Ron on their first day of school; late. "Good morning fifth years! As you probably know, we are testing out new electives, and in order to do so, we, Jasper and I get two weeks of class with you where I hope that you learn as much as possible and have fun in the process. But take heed to remember that the defense that I teach you here, it is for war. I need to prepare you, just in case. And we have an old muggle army general from a hundred years ago, who will teach you what a vampire war was like." The student looked excited as Omariis continued, "You can call me Professor Omariis, as you wish to, and Jasper, you can call him old." Omariis joked. A few of the kids snickered, and Jasper grinned devilishly at her.

After going through class, the students were enthralled by what they had learned, finding things our from the war that history would never teach. Things like where the famous Golden Trio and Omariis had went to on the run, collecting Horcruxes, and how many vampires Jasper could take down in three seconds. After class was over, a few students actually groaned at the fact that they had to leave, but did so anyway, moving on to their next classes. After that, more shuffled in, and more, until the day was over. Omariis loved that so many students were interested in electives; Hermione would have been beaming with pride right about now.

After a long, but fun day at work, the Cullens and Omariis went into the Great Hall and sat down, eating heartily. Omariis had gained some of her weight back though, and was feeling quite good about it. Omariis turned and saw Alice and Esme speaking with wide smiles to some of the kids at the Hufflepuff table, Carlisle and Edward were speaking, in the language of smartness, to the Ravenclaws, Rosalie and Jasper were happily entertaining the Slytherins, and Emmett, was putting on a boisterous show, loud and dramatic at the Gryffindor table, making them laugh out loud. She felt someone's eyes on her, and she turned to see Draco, staring fondly at her, with a smirk on his face as he gestured to her right where Jasper was telling stories. Omariis rolled her eyes, hiding her blush as she turned from the laughing man and listened into what Jasper was telling of.

Overall, everyone had had a great day. Carlisle, Esme, and even Edward were all chatting about the next day's lesson, and how great the kids were, and Rosalie, Emmett, and Alice about how kind the mermaids were, 'But has no sense of fashion!'. But Omariis had one last surprise in store for everyone. She waited for them to calm down somewhat, and she said, "You know, if you get bored at night, the Forbidden Forest is fully welcome to you. All of the creatures there now are friendly, and the Centuars are on good terms with me after I saved a group of theirs." Several eyes lit up.