-Seven-

-Rosa-

-Rosa-

We were in the doctors office waiting to be seen before we headed back to Atlanta. "It's going to be a girl !" Kentrell said as he rubbed my stomach.

"We going to see and when they say it's a boy you owe me a Chanel bag." I said smiling "You get those all the time pick something else." "But I want my Chanel bag collection to grow but if you want me to get a birkin I'm fine with starting that collection too." He shook his head as I laughed.

"Ms.Khalif." The nurse called out. Kentrell helped me stand up and we followed her to the back. "Wooh girl you're stomach is huge." The nurse said laughing I just looked at her and gave her a fake smile cause bitch ! You in my business? Yeah , don't do det!

She took my weight and wrote down my vitals. After we walked to an empty room with a sonogram machine inside to wait for the doctor.

She left us alone. "You couldn't hide that facial expression to save your life." He said laughing "man you heard her talking bout my stomach huge. Duh mf I'm pregnant what's your damn excuse?"

"Calm down." He said rubbing my thigh. A knock interrupted our conversation then the doctor walked in.

"Good morning Mrs.Khalif." "Good morning Dr.Brown it's just Ms.Khali-." "It's Mrs.Gaulden." Kentrell said cutting in.

"And you must be Mr.Gaulden." She asked he nodded "Beautiful family. Let's lift your shirt so we can see the baby." I laid back raising my shirt.

She put that cold ass ultrasound gel on my stomach. Kentrell recorded as the baby appeared on the screen.

"She looks like you with that big ass head." He said him and the doctor laughed "It's not a girl right ?" I asked the doctor she moved it around to see.

"You're 26 weeks pregnant Congratulations it's a-" "Wait don't tell us I want to do a gender reveal when we get back to our friends and family."

"Man I want know now." " Stop being selfish we're leaving tonight anyways." I said to him he sucked his teeth putting his phone in his pocket. "I'll put the gender in a envelope for you." She said wiping off the gel then handing Kentrell the sonogram pictures along with an envelope. She left out leaving us in the room by ourselves.

"By the way these pictures looking it's a girl for sure!" He said cheesing from ear to ear showing me the ultrasound. "Well even if it's a she or he. They're going to be loved unconditionally." I said rubbing my stomach. He kissed my forehead and helped me down from the table.

"You ready to eat fat momma." He asked as we walked out of the office to the car. "Yeah we need to eat before we catch this flight." I said getting into the car.

-later that evening-

We touched down at Atlanta airport . Montana was waiting outside for us. We hurried up and got into the truck before paparazzi spotted us. We haven't announced that we were having a baby and I wanted to keep it that way.