-Eight-

                                       -Rosa-

Paige , Tae and I were out shopping for the baby. "My niece would look so cute in thisss !" Tae said holding up this pink Gucci one piece with a bucket hat and sandals. "That is cuteeee !" I said in awe

"My niece going to be so damn spoiled and I know her dad going to spoil her even more !" Paige said picking up some more outfits. I looked around feeling a whole being burned in my face and we made eye contact. I instantly had a mean mug on my face.

"Girl why is you-" "Oh fuck no." Tae and Paige said in unison once they saw who I was mugging. My ex Herb He walked over to us. "Paige. Tae." They both just walked off leaving us to talk by ourselves.

"What do you want Herbert?" I said focusing my attention back to shopping for my daughter. "I didn't know that was you until you mugged the shit out of me." He said trying to crack jokes.

"Nah I just wanted to come speak and say congrats you're carrying pretty good." "Thanks." "I know you not still mad about that shit that happened in Chicago still. That was almost 3 years ago." He said

"Nigga fuck you. That's shit I will never get over , yes I'm still mad and I ain't about to upset my baby." I said about to walk away until he grabbed my arm. I looked him up and down.

"My fault." He said letting me go. "G I ain't even trying funny. I apologize Rosa. I didn't mean to break your heart like that." He said I waved him off.

"Oh you marrying dude too ?" He asked looking at my ring. I nodded "Wassup ? Why you questioning me like this ?" I asked getting frustrated.

Herb and I were together for 5 years when I lived in Chicago until he got a girl pregnant on me. He swore up and down he wasn't fucking with his bestfriend but I felt the vibes every time they were together. I really loved that boy and that's just something I couldn't look past.

He was about to speak and my phone started ringing I looked down it was Kentrell calling. "Hey bab-"
"Who tf that nigga in yo face?!" He asked yelling through the phone "Wait how you kno- He's nobody, Where are you at Kentrell?" I asked looking around laughing.

"I'm at the studio but I got eyes all over. Stop talking to that nigga for I come air that bitch out." Then he hung up I rolled my eyes shaking my head. This man always trying to air some place out fucking hot head.

"That was hubby huh ?" I nodded "Bye Herb I gotta go." I said walking away. I felt him looking at me as I walked away but I didn't even think to look back.

After I paid for my daughter's clothes and other things I felt she needed we went to Nando's to eat. Once we got our food we sat down and started to eat.