-Five-

-Rosa-

-Rosa-

*One Year later*

Kentrell and I are still going on strong. I've met his family and a couple of his babymothers. The first two (Nisha and Star ) I met were cool and unbothered about our relationship. All his kids loved me but the other baby mothers been trying my patience but you know me I don't let no bitch feel like they getting under my skin behind no nigga besides I don't give a fuck if they don't like me it's not about them honestly.

A couple of pictures of us surfaced the internet but we still weren't posting each other because we didn't want no drama in our relationship.

I let him meet my bestfriend Tae since he already met Paige. She started seeing Ben after Kentrell and I introduced them.

Trell and I bought a condo downtown recently. We agreed to keep our other places incase shit get rocky between us we had a place to go cool off at for a couple of days . Today we were moving some of our stuff into our place. He let me do the interior decorating myself as long as he had a game room.

I walked upstairs looking around at each room. "Kentrell why do we have an extra room ?" I asked him as he walked up the stairs. "This is the nursery." He said I looked at him. "Aint no bun in this oven mr.man." I said laughing as he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my stomach.

"It is tho. We been fucking everyday when I get home from the studio and when you get home from work. I haven't heard you say shit about a period."

My smile faded as I thought to myself damn I really haven't came on at all this month. I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys.

"Tae come with me." I said walking out the door. He followed behind me. "Where you going ?" "I'll tell you on the way just come on."

We got in the car heading to the nearest Walgreens. "Bestie what's wrong ?" He asked as I sped down the street. "I missed my period this month and Trell think I'm pregnant." "Bitchhh ! Wtf!" Is all he could say. "I know.. I know !" was all I could get out.

"Well if you are.. are you going to keep it ?" He asked "You know Kentrell not going to let me get an abortion he already got a extra room at the new house talking bout a nursery." "If I were to get an abortion that would be selfish on my part but I don't want to end up just another one of his baby mothers." I said through my tears. "Bestie I'm here for you on whatever decision you make." He said rubbing my back.

"It would be nice if I had a niece or nephew preferably a niece!" He said making me laugh a little.

Once we pulled up the to Walgreens I parked the car going inside to get a clear blue pregnancy test. I hurried and payed for it before anybody spotted me.

I walked back to the car speeding back home. Tae was looking at me crazy but I had to hurry up and find out if I was pregnant.

Once I got to the house I parked the car running inside past Joe , Ben , and Kentrell talking in the living room.